Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Will inceldom disappear on its own? (Crazy theory)

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
I'm not really sure what to make of this, opinions are welcome.

First off let's settle down how women work. Scientifically of course. They are supposed to select the best males in their group so they can pass on the best genes. Simple.

In the stone age/medieval age/80's, their group was way smaller. They couldn't just find Chads and ignore all other men.
In the present, a girl just has to go on Tinder and she can have sex with Chad in 10 minutes.
To highlight what I'm trying to say, here it is said by a foid:

Now, let's discuss gene passing. When 2 parents have sex, the superior genes overwrite the inferior genes. That's why inbred people look really ugly. They have a really narrow gene pool to select from.
When it comes to children who were the result of mixed race couples, it can be pretty controversial. Some say they look good because the genes are distant. But personally I've also seen a lot of really ugly mixed race people, especially when Indians are involved. (I'm not racist just stating facts)

This could easily be propaganda however. Look at how the white people are made ugly. The mixed race couple is also made up of a black man and a white woman. Those 2 pictures absolutely look like they're part of the ((agenda)), but I wonder if there's any scientific proof to them?

Here is an example of 2 ugly people from different races giving birth to a good looking child.

Looking at the present day, the social state of the west is pretty horrifying compared to the past. Excessive technologization, overly sexualised media. Tinder, OnlyFans. At least 90% of men are simps and a lot are incels too. Only the top 10% males can have sex like women can.

Now here's my point. If progressivism has its way, it will only get worse. I think eventually (after centuries) women will keep picking Chad genes until all inferior genes are wiped out. This way, all men will be equally good looking and inceldom will be solved. That is assuming the elite agenda succeeds and all people will be mixed up into a single race.

This can be countered if conservative/nationalistic governments will rise again. History is very surprising and I doubt humanity will lean towards the left until it runs its course.

If the race-mixing agenda succeeds, do you think the mixed-race will be equally-good-looking? Would inceldom exist if all humans were part of the same race?
I'm not a liberal/progressivist so don't flame me for it.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the gene recombination or whatever it is called ensures that ugly people will always be here.

Probably after 10000 years sure, then the entirety of humanity is just chads and stacies with no incels.

Borderline promoting racemixing

@BummerDrummer @MountainGorilla
Niggers are ugly and a mixed race child is a hellspawn that needs to be eradicated. Thank u

How is it coping if I said I'm part of an inferior gene?

Me or the pics? Cuz I didn't say I agree with them

Niggers are ugly and a mixed race child is a hellspawn that needs to be eradicated. Thank u

Last edited:

:(why couldn't they spell the word "dissimilar" properly

Mediocre women will get pumped and dumped by high iq chads who dont want to be burdened by marriage. They wont pay child support. Some women might get a string of men just using her as a cum dumpster making . She will then finally settle with an ugly beta male and to lock him down have a kid. The ugly man will do the "right thing" and marry her. Ugly men will the raise chads' sons and daughters and maybe an incel male of his own that will also be incel or a cucked daughter that will be as slutty as the mom.

the ugly gene is carried on the mother's side even with a chad dad since the mom is ugly. If you think of ugliness as a formative disease like crooked teeth and norwood reaper, then the woman is the carrier since they are immune to the effects of ugliness.

Many men have always died without having kids. Surplus of men will always be useful. Even bees have useless males that just go out and get laid. Their hives are only productive females queen, nurse, soldiers and scavengers. The brothers just go try to be there he chaddest for the queens of other hives during mating season.

i think the end result will be that the government will step in a fully support single mothers. This will end the betabux cycle they forces beta dna back into the gene pool. Slowly even normie males become the bottom of the barrel.

once uglycels are gotten rid of from gene pool, will women finally allow prostitution. No fear of sex with truecels. And possibly there finally would be genetic selection in vitro. No uglies in most upper class societies since theyll snipe out ugly kids through gene therapy fixing the bad parts with better dna instructions before they start growing into deformed human adults. Uglies would only be for lower class people who cant afford dna splicing. A true society divided and statified by dna like in gattacca movie

But I wouldnt be surprised if it was a religious trad nation that would start a worldwide fireworks show that would flatten cities in minecraft before this utopia happens. Theyd be pretty disgusted by how their women are getting corrupted by outside influence. Trad countries and trad religions are very convicted once they get fixated on world problems and try to solve them forcefully

First off let's settle down how women work. Scientifically of course. They are supposed to select the best males in their group so they can pass on the best genes. Simple.

In the stone age/medieval age/80's, their group was way smaller. They couldn't just find Chads and ignore all other men.
In the present, a girl just has to go on Tinder and she can have sex with Chad in 10 minutes.
View attachment 412764
JFL at the arrogance and fake sympathy in that comment "Sorry you were born in the wrong generation" @Gymcelled

Nikola Tesla would solve inceldom if he was alive today.
Tesla would have invented an implant to turn every male into him if he was around at the same cognitive level. He explained in his notes that he had true vivid-dreamlike states while awake fully controllable and real in every sense. His brain could conjure up reality as it was including complex physics while fully awake. His thoughts took over his reality.

I have a theory that his inceldom had something to do with it. He probably was so horny as a kid that he honed his imagination capacity through sexual fantasies. Then he got so bored of it that he started becoming a wizard earlier than 30 years old.

Conjuring up scientific discoveries at an alarming rate that chads in governments basically just treated him as ER in case he would create a world destroying weapon using electricity. That fool was messing with the earths magnetic fields like it was a fidget spinner. Crazyincel maxxed.

zendaya's mom is tall. Chad tall genes coming from the grandpa. Dad's side had feminine grandmothers who were skinny instead of the wide torso genes. Her dad's son is a tyrone.

Strong genetic drift takes hundreds of generations, and at least thousands of years unless systematically bred like canines, felines etc

did not read, the answer is NO

Tesla would have invented an implant to turn every male into him if he was around at the same cognitive level. He explained in his notes that he had true vivid-dreamlike states while awake fully controllable and real in every sense. His brain could conjure up reality as it was including complex physics while fully awake. His thoughts took over his reality.

I have a theory that his inceldom had something to do with it. He probably was so horny as a kid that he honed his imagination capacity through sexual fantasies. Then he got so bored of it that he started becoming a wizard earlier than 30 years old.

Conjuring up scientific discoveries at an alarming rate that chads in governments basically just treated him as ER in case he would create a world destroying weapon using electricity. That fool was messing with the earths magnetic fields like it was a fidget spinner. Crazyincel maxxed.
How do Tesla's nuts feel in your mouth?

How do Tesla's nuts feel in your mouth?
He was pigeon maxxed. Just like mike tyson. But some asshole curb stomped tyson pigeon.

View attachment 412764

Now, let's discuss gene passing. When 2 parents have sex, the superior genes overwrite the inferior genes. That's why inbred people look really ugly. They have a really narrow gene pool to select from.
When it comes to children who were the result of mixed race couples, it can be pretty controversial. Some say they look good because the genes are distant. But personally I've also seen a lot of really ugly mixed race people, especially when Indians are involved. (I'm not racist just stating facts)
View attachment 412766 View attachment 412767
This could easily be propaganda however. Look at how the white people are made ugly. The mixed race couple is also made up of a black man and a white woman. Those 2 pictures absolutely look like they're part of the ((agenda)), but I wonder if there's any scientific proof to them?

Here is an example of 2 ugly people from different races giving birth to a good looking child.
View attachment 412777

Looking at the present day, the social state of the west is pretty horrifying compared to the past. Excessive technologization, overly sexualised media. Tinder, OnlyFans. At least 90% of men are simps and a lot are incels too. Only the top 10% males can have sex like women can.

Now here's my point. If progressivism has its way, it will only get worse. I think eventually (after centuries) women will keep picking Chad genes until all inferior genes are wiped out. This way, all men will be equally good looking and inceldom will be solved. That is assuming the elite agenda succeeds and all people will be mixed up into a single race.

This can be countered if conservative/nationalistic governments will rise again. History is very surprising and I doubt humanity will lean towards the left until it runs its course.

If the race-mixing agenda succeeds, do you think the mixed-race will be equally-good-looking? Would inceldom exist if all humans were part of the same race?

I'd rather we evolve into being skilled and uncatchable at offering GHB-laced drinks ngl

@BummerDrummer lol at OP

Your comic doesn't prove anything. Racemixxing as an argument is schizophrenic. You can only racemixx for one generation and then your next generation is mixxed brown mess, who are they gonna racemixx with? Racemixxing argument is like solving a debt by taking a loan.

There will always be incels. Put 10 women and 10 chads on a deserted island and soon you'll have 2 guys with harems, 5 normies getting leftovers and 3 incels getting nothing.

Last edited:
there will always be incels as there will always be variation in the genepool and there will always be victims of bullying

View attachment 412764

View attachment 412777

Too cloose related couple causes inbreed defects but too distant related couples could cause even worst traits, you don't have to be related but also not too distant.

Inceldom will most likely always exist because woman pick the best male in their reach if everyone of us were to be Chad then they will pick up the richest Chad or the Chad with more status, unironically there would be Chadcels.

As long as woman keep this genetic trait of only mating with the most succesful male in their reach (and they will because most woman reproduce) then inceldom will always exist, also there is genetic recombination that ensures that ugly and good looking males have the same chance to exist in a relative way (meaning uglys nowdays will be uglier than the uglies of the future but the uglies of the future will be still uglies compared to the good looking ones in the future that will be better looking than our best good looking people now in the present).

Yeah because humans go extinct.

View attachment 412764

View attachment 412777

When Clown World stops becoming Clown World, it might finally end. (read: never)

I think eventually (after centuries) women will keep picking Chad genes until all inferior genes are wiped out.
Well. Lemme show you something. I think that will explain everything.
the circle.jpg

Attachments

• the circle.jpg
    the circle.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

View attachment 412764

View attachment 412777

I hate women. Really wish they would drop dead. They have collectively made my life misreable with their hypergamy

Yes I believe improving facial symmetry is part of our evolution...just like our oversized penises (for a primate.)