Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will men become more high T or more low T in the future?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20207
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20207

-
There are two narratives that are spread in the incel community:

1) Men will become more high T and more attractive in the future, because females will only reproduce with Chad as a result of hypergamy.
2) Men will become more low T and less attractive in the future, due to (Jewish) societal control which will (somehow) make men more feminized.

Which one of them is true, and why?

Addition question: Is white genocide real, considering how drawn females are to white chads? If so, why?

This is confusing to me, because these two narratives contradict each other, and only one of them can therefore be true. I want to make my mind clear which.

@BlkPillPres @BummerDrummer @RageAgainstTDL thoughts?

Illuminata agenda have degraded food supply . Coupled that with car and chemical pollution to d air mean sperm counts are declining for about 100 years and obviously all men will be weaker and lower t. In the 40s and 50s men were smoking cigars and drinking 2 or 3 martini for lunch and still live relatively healthy in their 80s. Nowadays men are so weak they will get lung cancer smoking a few cigarettes and half have stds.

no idea bro probably lower tho

They will lower in testosterone. Chads are reproducing but not with female chad looksmatch. As long as there is an inferior genetic doner (Ugly female) there will be a chance for an ugly male offspring. That is why there are incels here with chad fathers.

Also, if you look at males from back then to now society has been in a downward spiral for a while, I see no reason for it to stop spiraling.

also yeah thats right @ me bitch cuz I'm fucking high IQ

Just look at the current trend

t-chart.jpg

Also soys

y2hgn9-ukzoq4j0xzahr1jowezvqsqvbfonmtkbgmps-2-2.jpg

Men will become more low T

1) Men will become more high T and more attractive in the future, because females will only reproduce with Chad as a result of hypergamy.
2) Men will become more low T and less attractive in the future, due to (Jewish) societal control which will (somehow) make men more feminized.

Addition question: Is white genocide real, considering how drawn females are to white chads? If so, why?

This is confusing to me, because these two narratives contradict each other, and only one of them can therefore be true. I want to make my mind clear which.

depends on if women allow betabucks to impregnate them once they're 45 years old

if they do, they will spawn some of the most damaged and low T male offspring ever

There are to many chemicals floating around in the food, water and air for men to have good T Levels these days as well as less physical labour and exercise.
Also women having children later and not breast feeding.
Combine those with Red meat and other sources of protein being curtained due to climate change policies means there are going to be alot more soys in the future.
It will be over for many men apart from the few genetically engineering babies.

Last edited:
Average will drop, thats for sure. I wonder if chads' levels stay the same?

depends on if women allow betabucks to impregnate them once they're 45 years old

if they do, they will spawn some of the most damaged and low T male offspring ever

There are to many chemicals floating around in the food, water and air for men to have good T Levels these days as well as less physical labour and exercise.
Also women having children later and not breast feeding.
Combine those with Red meat and other sources of protein being curtained due to climate change policies means there are going to be alot more soys in the future.
It will be over for many men apart from the few genetically engineering babies.
Illuminata agenda have degraded food supply . Coupled that with car and chemical pollution to d air mean sperm counts are declining for about 100 years and obviously all men will be weaker and lower t. In the 40s and 50s men were smoking cigars and drinking 2 or 3 martini for lunch and still live relatively healthy in their 80s. Nowadays men are so weak they will get lung cancer smoking a few cigarettes and half have stds.

i'm talking out of my ass here but I simply don't think it's possible for genetic quality to increase as evolutionary pressure decreases

people got taller and bigger because of more calories available which let them hit their genetic max

however their overall genetic max will decrease for the above reasons and they'll backslide into short, androgynous creatures

i'm talking out of my ass here but I simply don't think it's possible for genetic quality to increase as evolutionary pressure decreases

people got taller and bigger because of more calories available which let them hit their genetic max

however their overall genetic max will decrease for the above reasons and they'll backslide into short, androgynous creatures
well yeah. do you see healthy, intelligent, tall and good-looking people settling down and having children? no.

well yeah. do you see healthy, intelligent, tall and good-looking people settling down and having children? no.

just old hags and balding beat down balding normies who are almost 40

nothing good can come from that

There will be a class of castrated low t docile slave males to kee0 the engine of society working. Meanwhile there will be a significant amount of high t chads to supply foids' demands. Everything will be decided by government sponsored genetic engineering

definitely low T, studies show the rates are declining

It appears that 90% of all kids comming to this world are accidents and unwanted. We are truely living in the Kali Yuga

It appears that 90% of all kids comming to this world are accidents and unwanted. We are truely living in the Kali Yuga
tbh even guys born in the 80s were kinda unwanted. it was a deep rot but whatever, there's gonna be some crazy shit soon and it will change things up for sure.

tbh even guys born in the 80s were kinda unwanted. it was a deep rot but whatever, there's gonna be some crazy shit soon and it will change things up for sure.
Everything is better than the status quo. I hardly know anyone who isn't depressed or thinks about suicide. Even outside of the incel sphere. This world is sick beyond repair, but I will stay optimistic.

The global elite wants to create as many incels as possible. And testosterone levels are decreasing in the west btw.

Everything is better than the status quo. I hardly know anyone who isn't depressed or thinks about suicide. Even outside of the incel sphere. This world is sick beyond repair, but I will stay optimistic.
same here man, same here. i'm just curious about what comes next ngl.

same here man, same here. i'm just curious about what comes next ngl.
My take would be that they go now way faster into a dictatorship due to corona control. Or just controlling everything and shutting down any form of opposition. But our problems can't be solved by politics anymore anyway. I get more and more into anarchoprimitivism and want to leave all that modern shit behind me. Just forestmaxx bro

My take would be that they go now way faster into a dictatorship due to corona control. Or just controlling everything and shutting down any form of opposition. But our problems can't be solved by politics anymore anyway. I get more and more into anarchoprimitivism and want to leave all that modern shit behind me. Just forestmaxx bro
https://thuletide.wordpress.com/202...blockchain-patent-one-world-currency-inbound/

i was reading this and it's some scary shit ngl, but i'm also excited about the resistance against these power grabs. things might heat up soon and it'll be interesting for sure. i'd get some light preps going like canned goods also, already got some due to corona.

https://thuletide.wordpress.com/202...blockchain-patent-one-world-currency-inbound/

i was reading this and it's some scary shit ngl, but i'm also excited about the resistance against these power grabs. things might heat up soon and it'll be interesting for sure. i'd get some light preps going like canned goods also, already got some due to corona.
The thing is, people are warning about this for decades now. I am getting scared that there will never be a waking up moment for the masses. In the end, all we can do is directly attack the system. But we have the whole world of normie sheep against us when the NWO masters brand us as maniacs. They alredy have the power to destroy or completely control us. I don't know what they are waiting for.
 POWER PLANTS

The thing is, people are warning about this for decades now. I am getting scared that there will never be a waking up moment for the masses. In the end, all we can do is directly attack the system. But we have the whole world of normie sheep against us when the NWO masters brand us as maniacs. They alredy have the power to destroy or completely control us. I don't know what they are waiting for.
View attachment 264356
no it's definitely coming soon, man, the hoaxvirus is too good an opportunity to pass up for them.
i'd get some food stores and stuff ngl.

Why would Chads and gigachads settle down when they can spend their youth with thousands of prime foid Tinder meats. Chad is an idiot if he spend anytime with a over 21 years old foid unless she is model tier. Tons of 14-20 foids line up for Chad. So superior genetic will not be pass on.

We are all children of Chad. What makes an incel is not genetics. There is something else more important.

Ugly men will be enslaved and traded by their business chad masters for cheap labor i.e nothing changes

no it's definitely coming soon, man, the hoaxvirus is too good an opportunity to pass up for them.
Well I hardly doubt they will loosen all the controls they got now. And the resistance against all of this bullshit is still small af.
I already started my own gardening project this summer but once they are really after you its over.

Personality?
I meant that having a Chad father and mother is not enough to make a Chad son otherwise everyone would be Chad since Chad have more children than average joe

I hope I'll never get to know the answer

T levels will keep on dropping because of chemicals

very based ngl
I got tomatoes, pepper, broccoli, long beans (cant really find the english word), cucumber and potatoes. Made the fertilizer myself from nettles I collected in the forest. Feels awesome ngl

I hope they inflate the dollar until it's worthless then introduce a new currency

I want boomers to lose all of their wealth / savings purely out of spite

Average man will be extremely low T, think the try guys from buzzfeed or worse.
But while the average man will become lower in T, the Chads will become HIGHER in T.
JFL, you think the Chads you see now are CHADS
think again buddy boyo
just wait till you see what a "Chad" is in 2100
they will mog gigachad to oblivion
Women will get pickier and pickier
7 inches will be considered dicklet by 2100
and being 6'3 will be considered king of manlets