Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Will my nigga Tellem-T ever return?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Where is my nigga? Please come back!

l hope so...

Why that dude could become a slayer if he lost the glasses. He doesn't belong here.

he wont but who knows hes probably on here with another account as we speak

he probably has a new junecel account where he pretends to be some SFcel

That dude is like the autist supreme. He needs to be banned for his own good. Dude needs some psychiatric help.

I don't want to be here if my favorite nigger is gone

He is locationcel and mentalcel. I do not believe if he were to be around ppl of his ethnic background he can't get laid.

I feel bad for him, the final pics posted before his ban proved he was an ugly black mofo but his height/frame halo never let us realise until it was too late

He never left

this forum is fucking hilarious. everyone was calling him "tyrone" "tyronelite," which he is, in my opinion.

as soon as he only got 1 tinder match, everyone turned on him, there were literally threads being made pinpointing how he is ugly as fuck, and "not attractive," LOLOLOLOLOL, photofeeler tests being made on him where females rated him 2/10-4/10.

that's why no one here should really take ratings that seriously, even the biggest 2/10 subhuman, if seen with a woman, would be getting called "chadlite" on here.

this forum is fucking hilarious. everyone was calling him "tyrone" "tyronelite," which he is, in my opinion.

as soon as he only got 1 tinder match, everyone turned on him, there were literally threads being made pinpointing how he is ugly as fuck, and "not attractive," LOLOLOLOLOL, photofeeler tests being made on him where females rated him 2/10-4/10.

that's why no one here should really take ratings that seriously, even the biggest 2/10 subhuman, if seen with a woman, would be getting called "chadlite" on here.

@Tellem-T will return in the next avengers film.

I miss him tbh

nigga died in a driveby shooting coz he black

high IQ

#BLACKLIVESMATTER

I miss that nigger. I enjoyed his threads even though I never communicated with him 1 on 1. That's why I put his face as my avatar kek
He is locationcel.
Where would @Tellem-T get pussy?

tellem T is a slave that picks cotton

I liked him, although I never understood his penchant for belittling himself because of his African ancestry. He hated himself for being black. I'll never understand whether it was merely a masochistic fetish for him or was there something more.

Anyway, stay well, Tellem-T. Wherever you may be.