Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Will not happend

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Rent free. Stop tagging me in your threads don't care

best post of that thread tbh :feelskek:

C0F39F6B 8EA5 47E1 92BE 0C36A39E7936

lol

@Yerberito thought?

@Personalityinkwell

Let's see what happends.

@Personalityinkwell thoughts on @Personalityinkwell thread?

kek at that entire thread. idk why you guys have to be so mad at each other, this all seems like a non issue to me. post maxxers can be sorta obnoxious but that's just par for the course on a forum for depressed virgins. not worth getting upset over in my opinion

Its just one person that is angry. Funny how a grown man is complaining about alerts.

Its just one person that is angry. Funny how a grown man is complaining about alerts.
I see his point tbh, post maxxing does bring down the average quality and effort of the posts on here so I can see why he would make a thread to address it if it was bothering him. it seems like he only got really pissed off after other dudes got provocative in the comments. im pretty neutral on this though. I'm just here to relax and don't have a strong opinion either way since it doesn't interfere with my ability to enjoy the site

No idea what this is about

where is you avi from?
Yu-Gi-Oh season 4.

Yu-Gi-Oh season 4.
i watch the anime but it was to long and i stop it, also y play with the cards long time ago

Never watched or played

Pokemon mogs it into oblivion
cope pokemon is a shitty show. Only the video games are good

Still nigger to this day