Will owning an airplane allow me to ascend?

Y

yeshuallah

Overlord
-
Jun 25, 2019
just show her your airbus, bro !

truthpill

truthpill

Major
-
Aug 27, 2019
Go on YouTube, there is a flight maxxed incel called Matt Guthmiller so? He is subhuman but has a looksmatched girlfriend.
JFL his gf definitely cucks him bigly, over for cessnacels

needsolution

needsolution

Banned
-
Jul 24, 2019
most likely yes, some foids would want to fuck with u to get fly

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
Mar 1, 2018
No, but you can DEscend

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Dec 30, 2018
OP what plane?
I will attempt to ascend by flying to different cities and asking foids if they want to check out my plane. If I fail...pay close attention to the news on 9/11 for a certain plane accident around the freedom towER.
Idiotcel.

The FAA/EASA will be on your ass faster than IT is on a child's.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Nov 8, 2017
You must obtain the pilot license first
Brutal pilotlicensepill

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
Dec 30, 2018
This honestly mogs having a drivers license

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
Aug 9, 2019
Just go my private pilot license and wonder if I can ascend by telling foids that I own a plane? I'm renting of course but I will just lie and say it's mine.
Yes

2 Betrayals

2 Betrayals

Recruit
-
Sep 2, 2019
Due to accelerating Hypergamy, a lot of guys in dating apps have started to incorporate pictures with planes. A foid swiping on YouTube even said “why do so many guys have planes in their pictures” of course this was fucking LA too JFL. If you don’t have a Cessna by 2020 or fraud with a rented plane, it’s OVER 4 u buddy boyo!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Wizard
-
May 23, 2019
Due to accelerating Hypergamy, a lot of guys in dating apps have started to incorporate pictures with planes. A foid swiping on YouTube even said “why do so many guys have planes in their pictures” of course this was fucking LA too JFL. If you don’t have a Cessna by 2020 or fraud with a rented plane, it’s OVER 4 u buddy boyo!
It’s over for ground transportationcels.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
May 2, 2018
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
Feb 10, 2019
I fraud with a Cirrus SR22 GTS.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
May 2, 2018
Just fatplanemaxxx bro :chad:

gigaslayer :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
-
Jun 27, 2019
If you like betabuxing absolutely. Just know that shes gonna think your rich and leave you when she finds out you aren't. Most likely she will cuck you regardless.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
Feb 10, 2019
If you like betabuxing absolutely. Just know that shes gonna think your rich and leave you when she finds out you aren't. Most likely she will cuck you regardless.
Just pump & dumpmaxx.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Captain
-
Aug 25, 2018
I met a guy that was going for his pilot license and he said the theory test had potentially 80,000 questions in it. Fucking sounds solid. It's hard enough getting a driving licence here, nevermind a pilots license.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
Feb 10, 2019
I met a guy that was going for his pilot license and he said the theory test had potentially 80,000 questions in it. Fucking sounds solid. It's hard enough getting a driving licence here, nevermind a pilots license.
Those 80,000 questions are just different variations of the same basic shit. It's not that hard at all lol.