Will owning an airplane allow me to ascend?

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Maybe, I wish I had my own plane

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

Free Julian Assange !
-
just show her your airbus, bro !

truthpill

truthpill

Awkward Subhuman
-
Go on YouTube, there is a flight maxxed incel called Matt Guthmiller so? He is subhuman but has a looksmatched girlfriend.
JFL his gf definitely cucks him bigly, over for cessnacels

needsolution

needsolution

life is about posts
-
most likely yes, some foids would want to fuck with u to get fly

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
No, but you can DEscend

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
Mogs me because flight

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

It never began
-
OP what plane?
I will attempt to ascend by flying to different cities and asking foids if they want to check out my plane. If I fail...pay close attention to the news on 9/11 for a certain plane accident around the freedom towER.
Idiotcel.

The FAA/EASA will be on your ass faster than IT is on a child's.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
You must obtain the pilot license first
Brutal pilotlicensepill

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
This honestly mogs having a drivers license

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

high fwhr ogrecel
-
just eat it

B

bonk123

Recruit
-
you will indeed ascend into the air

Wombcel98

Wombcel98

Chinless abomination | 5.5" wrists | NEET
-
Just go my private pilot license and wonder if I can ascend by telling foids that I own a plane? I'm renting of course but I will just lie and say it's mine.
Yes

2 Betrayals

2 Betrayals

Recruit
-
Due to accelerating Hypergamy, a lot of guys in dating apps have started to incorporate pictures with planes. A foid swiping on YouTube even said “why do so many guys have planes in their pictures” of course this was fucking LA too JFL. If you don’t have a Cessna by 2020 or fraud with a rented plane, it’s OVER 4 u buddy boyo!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Major
-
Due to accelerating Hypergamy, a lot of guys in dating apps have started to incorporate pictures with planes. A foid swiping on YouTube even said “why do so many guys have planes in their pictures” of course this was fucking LA too JFL. If you don’t have a Cessna by 2020 or fraud with a rented plane, it’s OVER 4 u buddy boyo!
It’s over for ground transportationcels.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
I fraud with a Cirrus SR22 GTS.

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

27 years old khfl slavcel neetcel (11yrs+) virgin
-
Just fatplanemaxxx bro :chad:

gigaslayer :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

GreyWorld

GreyWorld

The world's a shady place
-
If you like betabuxing absolutely. Just know that shes gonna think your rich and leave you when she finds out you aren't. Most likely she will cuck you regardless.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
If you like betabuxing absolutely. Just know that shes gonna think your rich and leave you when she finds out you aren't. Most likely she will cuck you regardless.
Just pump & dumpmaxx.

Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Veteran
-
I met a guy that was going for his pilot license and he said the theory test had potentially 80,000 questions in it. Fucking sounds solid. It's hard enough getting a driving licence here, nevermind a pilots license.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Shitskin Pilotcel
-
I met a guy that was going for his pilot license and he said the theory test had potentially 80,000 questions in it. Fucking sounds solid. It's hard enough getting a driving licence here, nevermind a pilots license.
Those 80,000 questions are just different variations of the same basic shit. It's not that hard at all lol.