Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will owning an airplane allow me to ascend?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
Just go my private pilot license and wonder if I can ascend by telling foids that I own a plane? I'm renting of course but I will just lie and say it's mine.

why do you have a private pilot license? lol

You'd have better luck owning a motorcycle and joining Hell's Angels.

go bin laden

Possibly, pilot is the most swiped right career on tinder

What do you look like? I'm going with no, if you are truecel.

I used to be afraid of flying but now I think of the thrill one could have crashing a plane into things.

Airplanemax Theory

Edit: if u think about it if u commit suicide or smth in a plane nobody will truly know because it could be “an accident”

Run 72 virgins game.

I used to be afraid of flying but now I think of the thrill one could have crashing a plane into things.
It will also allow me to be a more successful ER if I crash my plane into the freedom tower.

Get a plane and go Lubitz.

Just go my private pilot license and wonder if I can ascend by telling foids that I own a plane? I'm renting of course but I will just lie and say it's mine.
Imagine asking whether you can ascend in a plane. Nigga how do you think planes fly.

I can't tell if this is a larp or FBI bait?! You're a shitskin sandnigger who has a private pilot license and wants to fly little planes around? Gtfoh fed

Yes quite literally JFL

Sky king there will nevr be a sky queen

ascend into the skies yes, ascend with a human female no

High up you go.

Oh nice, i’ve always wanted one but i’m afraid of heights so idk how that’ll work when i go through simulations etc. What plane are you renting? A cessna ?

I’m thinking of joining the air force, but anyways congratulations.

Now the answer to your question, yes it will work especially since many not many men own and actually fly airplanes

I am a bit envious of this though, being able to fly on your own.

Oh nice, i’ve always wanted one but i’m afraid of heights so idk how that’ll work when i go through simulations etc. What plane are you renting? A cessna ?

I’m thinking of joining the air force, but anyways congratulations.

Now the answer to your question, yes it will work especially since many not many men own and actually fly airplanes
I'm renting a Cirrus SR22 GTS.

You should fly safER around buildings.

Go on YouTube, there is a flight maxxed incel called Matt Guthmiller so? He is subhuman but has a looksmatched girlfriend.

rent a van more like hijack a plane

I suggest you fly ovER the white house

Yes

talk women on plane and then do backflips until they vomit

Damn it's over for airplanecels

Yes, you can ascend your altitude. :feelshmm: