Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will owning an airplane allow me to ascend?

tell foids you will crash the plane into the pacific if they dont suck your pp

You can fly a plane?

Go Osama

I can't tell if this is a larp or FBI bait?! You're a shitskin sandnigger who has a private pilot license and wants to fly little planes around? Gtfoh fed
It's fucking really easy to fly a small plane! Any kind of nigger can do it! (Except ignorant urban American ones:/

It just costs a lot to "get your hours" because you have to rent a plane and co-pilot!

It's a valid and useful skill! I can do it too! But i don't have a license... But then again i only want "experimental aircraft!" (Because there cheaper and don't require extortion) That will never happen... : (

I can't tell if this is a larp or FBI bait?! You're a shitskin sandnigger who has a private pilot license and wants to fly little planes around? Gtfoh fed
Image result for when the coping is too strong
It's fucking really easy to fly a small plane! Any kind of nigger can do it! (Except ignorant urban American ones:/

It just costs a lot to "get your hours" because you have to rent a plane and co-pilot!

It's a valid and useful skill! I can do it too! But i don't have a license... But then again i only want "experimental aircraft!" (Because there cheaper and don't require extortion) That will never happen... : (
This. Getting a pilot license is not hard at all.

Maybe, I wish I had my own plane

just show her your airbus, bro !

Go on YouTube, there is a flight maxxed incel called Matt Guthmiller so? He is subhuman but has a looksmatched girlfriend.
JFL his gf definitely cucks him bigly, over for cessnacels

most likely yes, some foids would want to fuck with u to get fly

No, but you can DEscend
andreaslubitz.jpg

228126.jpg

OP what plane?
I will attempt to ascend by flying to different cities and asking foids if they want to check out my plane. If I fail...pay close attention to the news on 9/11 for a certain plane accident around the freedom towER.
Idiotcel.

The FAA/EASA will be on your ass faster than IT is on a child's.

You must obtain the pilot license first
Brutal pilotlicensepill

This honestly mogs having a drivers license

you will indeed ascend into the air

Just go my private pilot license and wonder if I can ascend by telling foids that I own a plane? I'm renting of course but I will just lie and say it's mine.
Yes

Due to accelerating Hypergamy, a lot of guys in dating apps have started to incorporate pictures with planes. A foid swiping on YouTube even said “why do so many guys have planes in their pictures” of course this was fucking LA too JFL. If you don’t have a Cessna by 2020 or fraud with a rented plane, it’s OVER 4 u buddy boyo!

Due to accelerating Hypergamy, a lot of guys in dating apps have started to incorporate pictures with planes. A foid swiping on YouTube even said “why do so many guys have planes in their pictures” of course this was fucking LA too JFL. If you don’t have a Cessna by 2020 or fraud with a rented plane, it’s OVER 4 u buddy boyo!
It’s over for ground transportationcels.

I fraud with a Cirrus SR22 GTS.

jZLVvNn.jpg
Just fatplanemaxxx bro :chad:

sytkKot.png
gigaslayer :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

If you like betabuxing absolutely. Just know that shes gonna think your rich and leave you when she finds out you aren't. Most likely she will cuck you regardless.

If you like betabuxing absolutely. Just know that shes gonna think your rich and leave you when she finds out you aren't. Most likely she will cuck you regardless.
Just pump & dumpmaxx.

I met a guy that was going for his pilot license and he said the theory test had potentially 80,000 questions in it. Fucking sounds solid. It's hard enough getting a driving licence here, nevermind a pilots license.

I met a guy that was going for his pilot license and he said the theory test had potentially 80,000 questions in it. Fucking sounds solid. It's hard enough getting a driving licence here, nevermind a pilots license.
Those 80,000 questions are just different variations of the same basic shit. It's not that hard at all lol.