Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Will people think I'm crazy?

Loner437

Loner437

flipfag
Just a few days before exactly one year ago, one morning I literally felt excited to kill myself. If I share this with other people will they think I'm crazy?

Who cares what they think? Everyone outside of this place and even some inside either don't know I exist or think I'm a mentally unstable schizo

suicide is not a topic you should make public, you could freak some people out in a bad way
remember you're not a foid, your feeling don't matter

People don't care. They'd just pretend.

Wow this is a really active forum. I think I'm gonna like this place.

No one actually cares if one kills themselves, especially if that someone is a low-value white male.

Don't talk about suicide with people you don't trust 100%. It can have long as consequences of people checking up on you constantly.

Being anonynous on the internet is a blessing for suicidal people since you can talk about it without being judged.

Don't talk about suicide with people you don't trust 100%. It can have long as consequences of people checking up on you constantly.

Being anonynous on the internet is a blessing for suicidal people since you can talk about it without being judged.

Yeah I mostly just shared this on Omegle where I was anonymous. And I shared this I think with 2 close Internet friends.

Yeah I mostly just shared this on Omegle where I was anonymous. And I shared this I think with 2 close Internet friends.
I once mentioned it when drunk to one of my IRL chsdlite friends. These people really dont understand anything about it. Only depressed suicidal people can understand or help you.

They'll think you're an attention seeking pussy at best. I made the mistake of opening up to my mother about my depression and her attitude towards me has become much more negative.

Being anonynous on the internet is a blessing for
This... especially femoids

They'll think you're an attention seeking pussy at best. I made the mistake of opening up to my mother about my depression and her attitude towards me has become much more negative.

When this original post of mine happened, I joined r/SuicideWatch of Reddit. I rubbed them off the wrong way and people there called me an attention seeker. I think I even eventually got banned too because I couldn't post any new threads in the subreddit.

What did she think of you?

I also once asked an Internet friend if she knew a tall bridge. She asked me why and I told her I wanted to jump and die already. She got mad at me! I still don't completely understand why she got mad at me. I tried to chat with her a few more times but our relationship eventually ended.

I wonder if these experiences are normal.

Last edited:
Shere it here not with normeis :feelstrash:

If facial surgery was covered by insurance, you would be on the path of recovery rather than being suicidal.

You could get sent to a loony bin if you tell people about that.

they'd probably call the cops on you tbh, then you would end up locked up "for your own safety" and submitted to therapy that accomplishes nothing and only teaches you how to say things that other people want to hear. Then you will be prescribed medications that give you horrible side effects with basically no benefit, then end result of which is that you will likely end up horribly overweight and even more mentally unstable from your time locked up.

In case this seems overly specific to you, that's because this is basically what my experience with "therapy" was.

suicide is not a topic you should make public, you could freak some people out in a bad way
remember you're not a foid, your feeling don't matter

yep, they’ll try to put you away

Normies want less incels actually, so it's probably a good thing for them

Guys I think most of you didn't get it. It's not just wanting to kill myself that was the problem, which I already have been experiencing constantly for many years, but it was that I actually felt excited about doing it! Don't you think that's kinda psychotic?