Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will polygamous marriages become the norm?

Mugi thighs

Mugi thighs

Recruit
★★
We all now know, due to a conglomeration of factors, women are only flocking to the top 5-10 percent of men these days, but will it last? When zoomer stacies hit the wall, will they accept marrying sub 8 males instead of being with chad all the time? Will chads want to deal with marrying multiple thots, or will it be too much to deal with for them? I think the influence social media has significantly raised women's expectations, and the archetype of the post wall foid settling with a normie tier provider is coming to a swift end. I could be wrong of course.

polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg

If this is the future I'd rather remain incel kek

Real?
So she had a kid and purposely didn't know who the father is so they could all raise "their" kid together.

But the one of the lower right, who is overweight but close to a normie, couldn't take it anymore, spazzed out, and killed the kid. Now in prison.

Only for soys and Chad's

I hope so, at least Chad can be divorcedraped by his 10 wifes when they find gigachad to cheat. Accelerate.
polyamorous-pregnancy-13-1.jpg

If this is the future I'd rather remain incel kek
btw, that guy that sits on the right, he tried to kill the baby of this landwhale recently LOL

So she had a kid and purposely didn't know who the father is so they could all raise "their" kid together.

But the one of the lower right, who is overweight but close to a normie, couldn't take it anymore, spazzed out, and killed the kid. Now in prison.
Hero tbh just imagine how the kids of those who defend this crap would have bullied that kid wish my dad choked me when I was born tbh ngl my mother sometimes says she would have done if she how was I gonna turn tbh I would prefer if father was the one to kill me because he's mentally ill and once apologised for not knowing what he was doing when he got married and had kids tbh mom will never accept her guilt even once

Chad will get his way at some point. Though it’s probably more cost efficient for chad to just keep rotating.

Hero tbh just imagine how the kids of those who defend this crap would have bullied that kid wish my dad choked me when I was born tbh ngl my mother sometimes says she would have done if she how was I gonna turn tbh I would prefer if father was the one to kill me because he's mentally ill and once apologised for not knowing what he was doing when he got married and had kids tbh mom will never accept her guilt even once
yeah my mom said she wish she had adopted instead and aborted me. Just the usual way a parent feels when they have a subhuman for a child.

That thing in the middle was 20 at the time of the photo. Looks like a 38 year old homeless alcoholic.

that guy that sits on the right
he tried to kill the baby of this landwhale recently LOL
kek
my mom said she wish she had adopted instead and aborted me
shit like this is more hurtful than gentlerape so it should be legal for sons to gently rape moms when talked to like that