Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious will punching your own jaws and chin make it more defined ?

rahultmnt

rahultmnt

Supreme Gentleman
★★★
I know there are martial artists who has hardened their hand bones by punching walls and crazy shit like that. So i was thinking
WHAT IF I PUNCH MY OWN FACE[ :feelsrope:].... there will be some microfractures to my jaws and chin, and then when it heals. it will be harder ? more defined ?

of course, or do you think chads are just born with a good jaw and chin?!

:giga::feelsmega: wtf man , something tells me this will go very wrong. Don't try anything stupid.

:giga::feelsmega: wtf man , something tells me this will go very wrong. Don't try anything stupid.

what ? the worst that could happen is i would knock myself out.. im just going for the chin and jaw [ they are naturally designed to take punches ].. not the nose or temple or anything like that

JFL, My jaw is a bit crooked and underdeveloped on one side so I actually ended up punching myself as hard as I could in the jaw once.
Didn't help anything and I almost dislocated it instead and now it looks even worse

Yes bro if it doesnt break it wasnt right

JFL, My jaw is a bit crooked and underdeveloped on one side so I actually ended up punching myself as hard as I could in the jaw once.
Didn't help anything and I almost dislocated it instead and now it looks even worse

you need to build up tolerance gradually i guess

this is so unbelievably autistic

Just skullsmash theory

I know there are martial artists who has hardened their hand bones by punching walls and crazy shit like that. So i was thinking
WHAT IF I PUNCH MY OWN FACE[ :feelsrope:].... there will be some microfractures to my jaws and chin, and then when it heals. it will be harder ? more defined ?

It will be but it won't be visible, you are talking solid mm of bone to project the face out horizontally which you won't get from fracture healing. Plus you won't be able to do it uniformly.

A much better bet is to buy some tough chewy mastic gum from amazon, and chew that every day. It will strengthen your jaw / facial muscles because its so chewy, my face quickly got tired when I first started to chew it. Don't expect miracle results, but its better than nothing.

Fuck no. It will fuck you up. You will get bigger sure. But it will get more assymetrical. Symmetry is very important, don't fuck with it.

True one of these first:
- Lose weight. Fat looks like shit on your face. It hides what jaw you have and make you round and soft.
- Exercise your neck. Big neck will make you look masculin from the front regardless of your jaw.
- Build your masseter muscle. You can tie a knot to a rag and chew/maw it while applying constant pressure on it with your hands. Gently but firmly pull it down while your jaw pulls it up.
Google masseter exercises.
- Get braces and make sure your bite is correct.
- Human growth hormone
- Jaw surgery

Last edited:
No offense, but this is low IQ. If it were this easy to bonemaxx, everyone would know of this and there'd be tons of research on that.

It only works if you're punched in the face by prenatal testosterone.

Please don't do this, @rahultmnt .

of course bro, chads earned their bones through this practice sweaty trash why incels like us dont succeed sweaty not enough hard work

Fuck no. It will fuck you up. You will get bigger sure. But it will get more assymetrical. Symmetry is very important, don't fuck with it.

True one of these first:
- Lose weight. Fat looks like shit on your face. It hides what jaw you have and make you round and soft.
- Exercise your neck. Big neck will make you look masculin from the front regardless of your jaw.
- Build your masseter muscle. You can tie a knot to a rag and chew/maw it while applying constant pressure on it with your hands. Gently but firmly pull it down while your jaw pulls it up.
Google masseter exercises.
- Get braces and make sure your bite is correct.
- Human growth hormone
- Jaw surgery

thnx bud... im already quite lean.
but neck strengthening and masseter exercises seems legit gonna try it.
Please don't do this, @rahultmnt .

lol.. ok finee jeezz..
i was half-joking anyway.. im not really that autistic

lmao over for you

Last edited:
@averageblokecel

Punch it from one side 15 times, than the other, so 3 reps a day

Just have all your teeth theory > Smash bone theory tbhngl

severely low iq.. im punching my chin. not my teeth
Do you think boxerss are aiming for teeth or the knockout button when teeth get knocked out in a fight? Hazards of the territory, buddy boyo

Do you think boxerss are aiming for teeth or the knockout button when teeth get knocked out in a fight? Hazards of the territory, buddy boyo
NO XD. boxers aim for the jaw because your head turns diagonal to the punch & they want to twist your brain to get you unconcious. Thanks Baki The Grappler manga for the info. :feelshmm::feelsokman::feelsthink:

what ? the worst that could happen is i would knock myself out.. im just going for the chin and jaw [ they are naturally designed to take punches ].. not the nose or temple or anything like that
Jfl at idiots who don't watch boxing or MMA:feelskek: