Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Will Smith gets cucked

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/48Qu04N-UFE

It's at least 600% over. One of the most successful actors in the world gets cheated on by his wife for a less successful Giga-Tyrone rapper, told 4 years later to his face, publicly, with no apology-

And just laughs his way through the obvious soul crushing pain he feels. Just look at his fucking face, he can't even assert himself here without making it a joke. She literally just excuses it as something she "needed to do" the entire time.

Here's the guy she cheated with
308ca3db37815f18f84ad6c001184121

Gee i wonder why she did it

As expected from a woman

I heard about it on Twitter but that's all. I seriously can't look into it and I can't watch that video. I don't need a famous foid to get me angry when the stupid bitch doesn't even know I breathe.

I fucking hate his wife so much. Why tf is he still married to her? He's a giga multimliionare tyrone he could fuck any girl he wants. Instead he gets cucked

I heard about it on Twitter but that's all. I seriously can't look into it and I can't watch that video. I don't need a famous foid to get me angry when the stupid bitch doesn't even know I breathe.
I feel it man

I fucking hate his wife so much. Why tf is he still married to her? He's a giga multimliionare tyrone he could fuck any girl he wants. Instead he gets cucked
Toilets being toilets, who knew? I wish Will was smart enough to avoid some worthless toilet.

Hes definetely a lot more bluepilled than i thought

Imagine even considering getting married as a multimillionaire and not having a harem of JBs. These celebrities are genuinely retarded. This post should be taggged as lifefuel. Witnessing celebs get cucked is the biggest dopamine rush :feelshaha:
Hes definetely a lot more bluepilled than i thought
He's a literal cuckold. He literally gave her his will to get fucked by Tyrone no joke. It's over blacks in 2020.