Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will there be a large scale ww3 or is it unrealistic?

Will there be a large scale ww3 in the future or is it unrealistic?

• Yes it will happen

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • No only small scale wars

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
What are your thoughts?

voting no but hoping yes

Lets see how much China loves Korea

I hope one day we all be nuked so the misery is over in an unexpected but practical way.

The era of major global land and naval conflict is over.

Time for Traditionalism and Patriachy ouch...

I love living and breathing in this degenerate culture of ours.

Well, MAD was good excuse for neither side to shoot the wad.

I have to imagine that there is little financial gain in a full-scale nuclear exchange, so neither Putin not Trump would be inclined to do so. Ideologically motivated actors like middle-eastern powers and, to a lesser degree, North Korea still present a limited exchange risk, but it's doubtful the big-brother nations would follow suit.

Now, if a limited exchange improved the bottom line by .01%, then I could see it happening and happening quickly. Let's say Baltimore or Detroit became substantial federal fund siphons and it made better financial sense to glass them, that would present a tangible risk. China wouldn't shy from this type of action against it's own people either.

I'd be more concerned about nuclear energy being targeted, or just plain incompetence. I could lob nukes at Cleveland for weeks and the fallout for the eastern seaboard would be negligible. On the other hand, if a large plant in the Ohio area went critical and it wasn't controlled quickly, you could cut a large, uninhabitable swath from there to NY/NJ.

We've never been at greater risk of it. There are any number of flash points, many of which could become hot wars and lead to the major powers being inadvertently drawn into a world war. We seem to have avoided Syria for now but a conflict between Iran and KSA is inevitable. A wider confrontation in the South China sea seems worryingly inevitable. China seems to be planning to drive the US out of South East Asia just like the Japanese tried to drive the British and Americans out during WW2. The Korean peninsula is also a risk, the US doesn't really care about "Little Rocket Man" it just thinks the war will be an opportunity to bring one more country into the globalist system and put its military bases right on the Chinese border. Just like current situation in Ukraine. Which is also a risk because the CIA has stirred up issues in Ukraine and Georgia that it has no concept of.

At least Trump and Putin seem to have been able to deescalate the Syria situation a little. I'm not sure if Trump has any serious intentions against Kim in Korea. I think treating him with contempt is the right strategy. The NK regime are insane and deliberately difficult.

The nuke and MAD have made large scale war too unpopular for democratic countries and too expensive in lives and money for powers like China and most developing nations.

The only way a real world war could occur is if a country motivated by a higher power than money/power/happiness for citizens got the bomb (aka Muslim counties) because they are the only ones who could consider its use.

Either way it would be over within a day.

If China goes to war with the USA then yeah, i imagine China would be the main opponent like Germany was in ww2. Im nearly sure they would be able to get North Korea,Iran, and some african countries like the Democratic republic of congo on their side . Maybe throw in venezula or cuba as well. I think alot of countries that hate us would be opportunist's if they thought china could win.

Let’s enlist all together so we can have an incel unit

Incelibate anarchist said:
If China goes to war with the USA then yeah, i imagine China would be the main opponent like Germany was in ww2. Im nearly sure they would be able to get North Korea,Iran, and some african countries like the Democratic republic of congo on their side . Maybe throw in venezula or cuba as well. I think alot of countries that hate us would be opportunist's if they thought china could win.

Neither China nor the US has much to gain vs. potential losses from a head-on conflict, let's not start start writing fiction here.

Oh yeah I hope so but it's too good to be true. The world does need a big war for a great reset.

blickpall said:
Neither China nor the US has much to gain vs. potential losses from a head-on conflict, let's not start start writing fiction here.
China would have quite abit to gain in resources but i cant see a war happening.though  the soviet union didnt have alot to gain by attacking the US but we came pretty close to war a few times.

China would have quite abit to gain in resources but i cant see a war happening.though  the soviet union didnt have alot to gain by attacking the US but we came pretty close to war a few times.

China and the US are one monetary zone. The US has an extremely large trade deficit with about every country in the world including China. China has an extremely large trade surplus with almost every country including the US.
The USD is still reserve currency for the whole world and the USD/CNY is a pegged currency pair.
In theory the USD should be worth a lot less and the CNY a lot more but because of the peg it balances and the EUR/USD or EUR/CNY pairs remain somewhat stable.

commander_zoidberg said:
We've never been at greater risk of it. There are any number of flash points, many of which could become hot wars and lead to the major powers being inadvertently drawn into a world war. We seem to have avoided Syria for now but a conflict between Iran and KSA is inevitable. A wider confrontation in the South China sea seems worryingly inevitable. China seems to be planning to drive the US out of South East Asia just like the Japanese tried to drive the British and Americans out during WW2. The Korean peninsula is also a risk, the US doesn't really care about "Little Rocket Man" it just thinks the war will be an opportunity to bring one more country into the globalist system and put its military bases right on the Chinese border. Just like current situation in Ukraine. Which is also a risk because the CIA has stirred up issues in Ukraine and Georgia that it has no concept of.

At least Trump and Putin seem to have been able to deescalate the Syria situation a little. I'm not sure if Trump has any serious intentions against Kim in Korea. I think treating him with contempt is the right strategy. The NK regime are insane and deliberately difficult.

greater risk than the cuban crysis?

china owns usa's debt , pratically they have already won the economic war

Draft dodge and scoop up the widows.

Unrealistic because the loss is too great

nausea said:
greater risk than the cuban crysis?

china owns usa's debt , pratically they have already won the economic war

Yes. Because now we are heading into an era where people are much less aware of the dangers of sleepwalking into a much wider confrontation in a multipolar world instead of the dupoly of power during the cold war or the monopolar world we grew up in that existed until 2008. The neoconservative cabal that controls the US security apparatus are quite frankly insane. Even the likes of Tricky Dick Nixon were far more restrained.

To play devils advocate the Chinese may own US debt. The Chinese depend on the US buying their goods and their mercantile policy depends on access to the worlds major shipping lanes. They have also recreated a lot of the harmful US economic policies in a fraction of the time. China is not in as a secure of a position as it believes. They may well drive the US out of South East Asia and break their naval superiority but they will pay for it big time. Even if the US economy implodes it may well do the US better in the long run to be more self sufficient and unlike China the US has vastly superior agricultural base to feed its manageable population. The confrontation will be bad and will probably take several conflicts to settle.

Lets not forget a potential nuclear conflict may not be western centric. India and Pakistan could fight a war. Relations between India and China aren't exactly great and in each case there is potential for other nations to be drawn into that conflict.

I don't know...

would only happen if the people profiting, funding and starting the wars are not in harms way

maybe they have some deep underground bunkers where they can wait out complete annihilation

The manipulative wealthy would still need people to clean their toilets, cook their food, protect them etc etc...in a way, the way the world works currently is beneficial to them, they have lots of servants so unless they have some robots setup to do all the menial stuff

i vote only smaller scale for now where they are out of harms way and paying others to die in wars they create to gather resources and snuff out competition

5G4qgb.gif

3btkGX.gif

so much cope, sooner or later its going to come

@microDongCityUSA
lol fallout 3

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
Let’s enlist all together so we can have an incel unit

I like your thinking. Then we can get prime pussy from all that war rape. I won't even kill anyone, ill just tell the guy to get his daughter to suck my dick in exchange for his life.

7339er said:
I like your thinking. Then we can get prime pussy from all that war rape. I won't even kill anyone, ill just tell the guy to get his daughter to suck my dick in exchange for his life.

Hey now you will have to earn your rewards