Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will there be a societal collapse where most men become incels and choose to rebel?

• Thread starter ThisWorldIsAMess
  • Start date
ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
People have said it before, but I'm not sure if it's actually going to happen. Someone once said that as inceldom increases among men, average men won't care about jobs anymore because the main reason men were participating in the work force and earning a steady income was to remain part of society and ultimately get pussy. Since social media, feminism and the possible election of Biden, it's evident that more men are headed towards inceldom.

I myself have noticed that most of my friends and people that I know in general are doing better than me in online dating and real-life pursuits with women. However, these guys rarely end up getting the main goal: relationship and sex. The girls always string them along and talk to them casually, giving them the impression that they're not incels but they are. They just don't realise it yet. When will guys realise this? That only the top 10% of guys are actually getting any solid and progressive interactions with women.

Once men as a society realise this, then there will be change.

Most of incels are bluepilled and soyciety wants them stay bluepilled, you are just mental ill bro - get therapy!
If they become blackpilled then something can change but not anytime soon

most men will die out without knowing the truth or admitting it.

An economic collapse is coming, whether or not this translates into a social collapse is not clear, and it's even less clear that such collapse would change the gender relation dynamics in any significant way.

We live in very uncertain times.

It can happen if the blackpill becomes mainstream and the majority of men get uncucked.

Most of incels are bluepilled and soyciety wants them stay bluepilled, you are just mental ill bro - get therapy!
If they become blackpilled then something can change but not anytime soon
No. Society is forcing the blackpill. Look at tiktok and dating apps. Both provide/have blackpills. Also, it's inevitable. They'll improve their personality and fail to get women. Then they'll end up here like the rest of us.
An economic collapse is coming, whether or not this translates into a social collapse is not clear, and it's even less clear that such collapse would change the gender relation dynamics in any significant way.

We live in very uncertain times.
Why do you think an economic collapse is coming? And more specifically what do you think will happen?

No.
Nothing ever happens.

No. Society is forcing the blackpill. Look at tiktok and dating apps. Both provide/have blackpills. Also, it's inevitable. They'll improve their personality and fail to get women. Then they'll end up here like the rest of us.

Why do you think an economic collapse is coming? And more specifically what do you think will happen?
Look at ITcels for example they will just reject any evidence and stay delusional

It can happen if the blackpill becomes mainstream and the majority of men get uncucked.
That's true. I forgot about AF/BB. That's not going to help us out.

Incels do not tend to rebel, we tend to either cope or take the black pill and rot.

Look at ITcels for example they will just reject any evidence and stay delusional
Suffering in silence basically. Maybe you're right. The Bible says something about when you're ignoring the truth, God will send you a strong delusion. Seems to be happening to many "normies" today.

cope soys and foids will be trying to get rid of sexbots.
I bet they will add consent function to the firmware, so your own paid bot will cuck you if you aren't tall and good looking :feelshaha: cuz sex without consent is rape :soy::soy::soy:

Demographics, for a start. Boomers have started retiring. Granted, many of them are already retired, but we're in 2020 : people born in 1960 are 60 today. That's many more people coming.

Next, the decades-long budget deficit of Western countries. Debt is financed with more debts. These countries don't produce any more, they buy pretty much everything from China. This system was miraculously working, even after the banks crisis in 2008, until Trump came in and tried to put a stop to it. China was pissed and now we're in a total mess. Western countries now have decided to use Corona-chan as an excuse to put a end to their fake economies by forbidding people to work. It's their "great reset", they will monetize all their debts. That can't be good.

cope soys and foids will be trying to get rid of sexbots.
They can't stop them from coming, because japan is working vigorously on them. Money matters more than rostie's feelings.

I don't think so. It's like Russia, it used to get worse every year and people did shit, now it's getting worse every month, most people are aware that living here is shit, nobody likes what is happening, yet no one does shit.

I don't think so. It's like Russia, it used to get worse every year and people did shit, now it's getting worse every month, most people are aware that living here is shit, nobody likes what is happening, yet no one does shit.
Honestly. No one is doing anything. Most of my friends have been single forever and they're not even concerned or thinking about their future. It's just going to get worse.

People have said it before, but I'm not sure if it's actually going to happen. Someone once said that as inceldom increases among men, average men won't care about jobs anymore because the main reason men were participating in the work force and earning a steady income was to remain part of society and ultimately get pussy. Since social media, feminism and the possible election of Biden, it's evident that more men are headed towards inceldom.

I myself have noticed that most of my friends and people that I know in general are doing better than me in online dating and real-life pursuits with women. However, these guys rarely end up getting the main goal: relationship and sex. The girls always string them along and talk to them casually, giving them the impression that they're not incels but they are. They just don't realise it yet. When will guys realise this? That only the top 10% of guys are actually getting any solid and progressive interactions with women.

Once men as a society realise this, then there will be change.
We can all hope and dream GrAY guy

Maybe, but don't get your hopes high. Most people are just so brainwashd that even if they take the blackpill, they just vomit and continue in their dream world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back