Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will they ever give up?

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Will they ever stop trying to bring this place down. I think someone need to make a backup site in case incels.is goes down for good. It could be called fast bananas or something like that. There will be nowhere to go if the site is gone except braincels and that place is infested with inceltears.

This is looking like a losing war.

large.jpg

To anyone who celebrated the time where this forum went offline.

These people can go fuck themselves for wanting to destroy my favorite online activity

tumblr_li9nogR9Wv1qhjikro1_500.gif

They won't give up till the day they croak boyo.
Might as well enjoy those pathetic fights we have with them.

Even worse is when they celebrate as if it's a major success in their life. Proves the attacks will never end if that's the way they act.

Even worse is when they celebrate as if it's a major success in their life. Proves the attacks will never end if that's the way they act.
tfw that cuckit landwhale they wanted to impress just gives them a pat on the back but still no pussy in sight. Let's DDOS harder next time.

large.jpg

These people can go fuck themselves for wanting to destroy my favorite online activity
There's a reason you're my favorite poster here. :)

Yep they’ll never stop, that whole thread was cancerous. Just a bunch of morons celebrating a forum getting shut down, how pathetic can you get.

Forums like these have always been a losing war. I seem to migrate from place to place about once year at least because they get taken down or go to shit/get cucked (see: 4chan, reddit's foreveralone, etc.). This place has got a few months left, then something will happen and I will migrate somewhere else. It's the life of a true incel online.

CuckQueers think they are stopping us but we will just move. We have already made our name to the masses. We are converting more young men away from feminism than they are getting. Their only successes are getting a reddit forum shut down (JFL). Also, they should be banned for harassing vulnerable people but nothing we can do to get that to actually happen.

I don't think they will ever give up. Desperate beta "hackers" will do anything to get a 2/10 hamplanet's attention and validation.

i doubt this site will go down

site may go down but it wont stop true hERoes

large.jpg

If you think about it logically, they have no life. Can you imagine spending your time and day trying to get rid of an incel website? Fucking pathetic

If you think about it logically, they have no life. Can you imagine spending your time and day trying to get rid of an incel website? Fucking pathetic
Yeah they aren't normal either. Fucking hypocrites