Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will this curry chad slay in your country?

Ah, my bad. I really could've sworn Kashmiris were classified as Indo-Europeans and not Indo-Aryans. How come a reasonable amount of Kashmiris have colored eyes, paler skin, different colored hair whereas most Kashmiris look like Punjabis?
I haven't studied South Asia much extensively yet but I think the reason behind the occurrence of those light features in them could be very strict endogamy practised by them than other Indians. Genetically, they cluster closer to other upper caste Indic groups, as shown in the PCA chart pic I uploaded above, so any chance of more foreign admixture in them than other Indians is not possible.

LMAO

chad == look white

He just followed this simple formula. He can slay in any country.

I haven't studied South Asia much extensively yet but I think the reason behind the occurrence of those light features in them could be very strict endogamy practised by them than other Indians. Genetically, they cluster closer to other upper caste Indic groups, as shown in the PCA chart pic I uploaded above, so any chance of more foreign admixture in them than other Indians is not possible.
I was thinking it could be that Kashmiris just possess the mutating eye color gene more frequently than others living in the region. Just like Europeans do. Since foreign admixture isn't the answer, I think that may be it.

I was thinking it could be that Kashmiris just possess the mutating eye color gene more frequently than others living in the region. Just like Europeans do. Since foreign admixture isn't the answer, I think that may be it.
Hello

He could pass as white or italian tbh. But he isnt a chad lmao more like high tier normie or Chadlite
Cope

Dude is chadlite minimum

How the fuck is that a high tier normie?

Cope

Dude is chadlite minimum

How the fuck is that a high tier normie?
I took a look again, and I guess I was wrong. The beard made it a little harder to tell.

Of course. Provided he’s tall enough.

Looks like a light skined Arab.

Dude in what way is he curry he looks like a white guy or at worst an arab. Even if he is curry hes white passing enough to fool most foids

he will slay in POOland

Why's he so white?