Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Will this hijab foid give me some fuck?

Will she?

• Yes

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • No

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
Screenshot 20200219 160617

She has 12 hours to give a shy, kind and nice boy like me some fuck. Some fuck and attention will make me happy and motivated. If things go nice I will treat her very nicely not like some abusive Chad.

Will she give me some fuck?

No you're too ugly

Foids don't want to be treated nicely. They want to get dicked down by a chad.

exactly all those girls said they want Chris Brown to beat her

I can see her face and she's smiling is that Haram? Can you behead her for indecency?

No, she only wants chaddam.

Nice buddy boyo, keep matching, and put a good photo

You are an incel so I doubt she would want a non Chad

I think you are becoming bluepilled ngl.

My only chance of ascending is surgerymaxxing.
Yes, Im bluepilled and I think nobody is blackpilled fluently, like some of us may be redpilled, but The Blackpill is too great to handle

Idk but good luck nontheless

Nah not really
Therere two types of incels, the first think that theyre blackpilled, but in reality theyre just redpilled copers, they dont understand the greatness of The Blackpill
, and the second think that theyre bluepilled, but theyre understand that The Blackpill is too great to handle and nobody is fluently Blackpilled

Therere two types of incels, the first think that theyre blackpilled, but in reality theyre just redpilled copers, they dont understand the greatness of The Blackpill
, and the second think that theyre bluepilled, but theyre understand that The Blackpill is too great to handle and nobody is fluently Blackpilled
Sounds like some deep stuff

It's 6 hours now. The time has halfed. Still no sign of some fuck.

She will only give suck suck and fuck fuck to Chad she a dirty whore filthy unclean one she a no no yuckie.

who dat and why cyrillic