Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Will Uncle Joe Biden issue burgercels wives?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
Public works project where you get to converse with a female manager. Have fun.

All he is bringing is ccp agents to your house. After that you will be thrown into slave labor or organ harvested.

He will continue his war-mongering policies.

He will issue hormone replacement therapy

Made me think of this ngl
JFL at this
"The idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides you know, I decided I want to be transgender. That's what I think I'd like to be. It'd make my life a lot easier. There should be zero discrimination," he continued.

Give them 8 year olds life changing (destroying) therapys, they surely know what they want and what is best for them. If the parents disagree lock them up

Give them 8 year olds life changing (destroying) therapys, they surely know what they want and what is best for them. If the parents disagree lock them up
I'm sure a nation with a considerable population of barren and sterile drones is easier to control.

Saying anything bad about women, kikes, niggers, trannies, and the chinese will be considered hate speech and a one way trip to prison

Lifefuel if he will sent swat to my house. Not from CSA though ngl