Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will we ever get a concrete incel ideology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I am tired of getting the leftovers, eating the trash while others get to enjoy the luxuries. I feel like a third class citizen in 1750's France.
And I know, I, like most other around here might as well get this fire in them turned off just the day after, but I think we need to stop eating the shit society gives us, and start developing an actual ideology (at least a few key points on which every incel will agree) in order to organize and actually change things, in ways other than going ER.
Perhaps to do simple things like push slowly laws that favor men who suffer from inceldom, or even a complete revolution should the opportunity arise (although I am highly skeptical about the possibility of the latter). Nothing is going to change by settling for 2/10 pathetic vile landwhales or by LDARing all the time, and the posts I start seeing popping here and there about incels not agreeing to settle for subhuman females just to satisfy there primitive needs gives me hope that change might come, and perhaps the female SMV will get stabilized once again, after all, it's already quite a bloated bubble. All we have to do is pop it!

We can't agree on anything so good luck with that

concrete incel ideology=i suck, the world sucks, its never going to get better.

It will never happen, buddy. It's over. Matriarchy is the norm in pretty much every non-theocratic country. Even in those countries, if you are ugly and poor, you will get a ugly wife.

Get Eggy to write the 95 Inceldom Theses.

What would be the point of this ideology? Political struggle?

If you believe this can go anywhere, you are delusional. Politics is about convincing people to obey you, or forcing people to obey you. There's no way incels can convince women to submit to their ideology, and it is very doubtful incels are made of the stuff of military aristocracies.

Femoids must have their privileges greatly reduced. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote.

Its over for low SMV males in the west. 95 5 theory is wat is happening right now.

No, because inceldom is a lifestyle, not an ideology. Stop coping, we aren't going to change anything

If you think incels can have an "ideology" then you aren't fully blackpilled

Femoids must have their privileges greatly reduced. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
Never gonna happen..they control everything now in the west.

Yes, It's the Great Nation of Incelistan!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
JAI JAI INCELISTAN!

I am tired of getting the leftovers, eating the trash while others get to enjoy the luxuries. I feel like a third class citizen in 1750's France.
And I know, I, like most other around here might as well get this fire in them turned off just the day after, but I think we need to stop eating the shit society gives us, and start developing an actual ideology (at least a few key points on which every incel will agree) in order to organize and actually change things, in ways other than going ER.
Perhaps to do simple things like push slowly laws that favor men who suffer from inceldom, or even a complete revolution should the opportunity arise (although I am highly skeptical about the possibility of the latter). Nothing is going to change by settling for 2/10 pathetic vile landwhales or by LDARing all the time, and the posts I start seeing popping here and there about incels not agreeing to settle for subhuman females just to satisfy there primitive needs gives me hope that change might come, and perhaps the female SMV will get stabilized once again, after all, it's already quite a bloated bubble. All we have to do is pop it!
I've fantasized about writing a true manifesto for the ideology which could be paired with Elliot's to basically give two seminal incel works but I'd need time to ponder and write it out. I'm a good writer, and maybe we could distribute it to normies so they could understand our pain.

All we have to do is pop it!
Yes but how ? The Incel community is a political mess. And I'm not even talking about political recuperation from Alt-Right, christian congregations, radical Islam or other more or less stupid movements.

I've fantasized about writing a true manifesto for the ideology which could be paired with Elliot's to basically give two seminal incel works but I'd need time to ponder and write it out. I'm a good writer, and maybe we could distribute it to normies so they could understand our pain.
Go for it! Great ideas arise from books and other forms of literature!

It's not an ideology, it's an affliction.

Yes but how ? The Incel community is a political mess. And I'm not even talking about political recuperation from Alt-Right, christian congregations, radical Islam or other more or less stupid movements.
I'm talking about doing more of a showdown. Politically we are a mess I agree, and as most of us are either ugly or mental we wouldn't do good in convincing people. We need more manpower first, but we are making a bad impression by only online trolling and becoming memes.
Maybe something like sticking IRL a bunch of posters with blackpill statements, questions or overall pictures in subtle places. The stupid will ignore thinking out of the box, but it will certainly help make the community grow at a faster rate.
We need to start with subtle things and then escalate it to something more serious.

Considering that 1/3 of us are ethnic, and at least 10% of us are full on nazis... It doesn't seem likely.
I can't imagine any scenario where we setup a concrete ideology that doesn't involve half of the members, including veterans, to full on abandon the cause.

Go for it! Great ideas arise from books and other forms of literature!
My finals are done in two days. I'll get started on it then; need to figure out how to structure it.

Considering that 1/3 of us are ethnic, and at least 10% of us are full on nazis... It doesn't seem likely.
Nazicels are retardcels, a small minority of idiots. Thinking that a totalitarian regime would be any better then the current state of things, not realizing it wouldn't have been any different, if not worse.
We are bounded by fate, not by ethnicity, religion or any other of this bullshit
My finals are done in two days. I'll get started on it then; need to figure out how to structure it.
Good luck my friend!

I agree with this--particularly the legislative push. I fear, though, that we incels are such a minority--and a universally loathed one at that--that anything we attempt to publicize will me heartlessly ridiculed and dismissed as drivel, regardless its inherent coherence. I suspect we'd have to partner with larger groups--which means significant compromise both to win other bodies' support and to appear sufficiently legitimate that the rest of society will at least listen. For example, we could clean up our image enough to advocate for legal parity for men in divorce and custody proceedings. Or even in domestic abuse calls involving law enforcement--where now, even if it is the man who calls, the gender bias casts the male as automatically guilty.

I'm willing to work with others if they're serious about this--anonymously, of course. I have to keep my job and home.

I'm talking about doing more of a showdown. Politically we are a mess I agree, and as most of us are either ugly or mental we wouldn't do good in convincing people. We need more manpower first, but we are making a bad impression by only online trolling and becoming memes.
Maybe something like sticking IRL a bunch of posters with blackpill statements, questions or overall pictures in subtle places. The stupid will ignore thinking out of the box, but it will certainly help make the community grow at a faster rate.
We need to start with subtle things and then escalate it to something more serious.
It would be good to have a general insight and participation possibilities on the project. The idea is good, but we still need methods and good will.

as most of us are either ugly or mental we wouldn't do good in convincing people.

When I was working in China (until just recently), it was common for companies to hire Westerners to act as if we were employees of the company simply to lend an air of legitimacy to the company as far as natives were concerned. The policy was breathtakingly successful. We might employ a similar strategy: hire aesthetically and cognitively appealing people as public faces of the movement while retaining all the "power" among ourselves.

I hope there's never a solid incel ideology! Groups suck and group-think sucks.

And it's silly, nothing will every change for our benefit; every normie thinks it's beyond ridiculous when incels ask for government funded sex-services. Maybe there should be some tax incentive for monogamy? Ha! People will just claim monogamy, while the girl fucks Chad.

Society hates us; it wants us hunted down and flayed alive - not given concessions. The more incel violence happens, the more they will hate us. Forget a better life - it's never going to happen.

It only gets worse.

the majority (females, Chads, and normies combined) want incels dead. females would want to have all sub-8 males painfully burned in a fire at once while they laughed and danced around naked fucking the leftover Chads if they could. we're going through the slow version of that right now, it's what they want and there's absolutely no way to change them

Hmmmmm.. I would suggest we become Sea Kings.. learn how to sail the ocean in international waters. Maybe claim some land as territory and insist that it is reparations for our suffering at the hands of all the normshits. Honestly I feel as if it would be the future of all this shit world. Marginalised people taking to the ocean and scouring the coast and raiding villages. I have an idea of where to start it, just not how it finishes or how to get there. It's a very ironic pick too. Having a crew of like minded men with you would ease the suffering since it would be shared and we could actually talk to each other the way we want without error.

I mean.. it sounds retarded lmao, so don't take it too serious dudes. I don't know.. just had it flying around in my head recently.

Nazicels are retardcels, a small minority of idiots. Thinking that a totalitarian regime would be any better then the current state of things, not realizing it wouldn't have been any different, if not worse.
We are bounded by fate, not by ethnicity, religion or any other of this bullshit

Good luck my friend!
I think the esoteric political ideologies for incels should be disregarded. It shouldn't matter whether you're NatSoc, a commie, or an anarchist. However, I do think a lot of incel philosophy ties in with totalitarianism, such as the state-sponsored girlfriend thing. I think if an Incel society were to exist it would be an authoritarian military regime.

the majority (females, Chads, and normies combined) want incels dead. females would want to have all sub-8 males painfully burned in a fire at once while they laughed and danced around naked fucking the leftover Chads if they could. we're going through the slow version of that right now, it's what they want and there's absolutely no way to change them
This is why we need to unite instead of attacking each other.

It would be good to have a general insight and participation possibilities on the project. The idea is good, but we still need methods and good will.
I think that people in the movement need to adopt their own roles. I've been wanting to adopt an incel flag (one that isn't just a plain black flag) for a while now but the concept hasn't really caught on.

yeah but we're kinda spread all over the globe so it's pretty much pointless, anyways all this stuff seems abstract
basically it's over
no future

Hmmmmm.. I would suggest we become Sea Kings.. learn how to sail the ocean in international waters. Maybe claim some land as territory and insist that it is reparations for our suffering at the hands of all the normshits. Honestly I feel as if it would be the future of all this shit world. Marginalised people taking to the ocean and scouring the coast and raiding villages. I have an idea of where to start it, just not how it finishes or how to get there. It's a very ironic pick too. Having a crew of like minded men with you would ease the suffering since it would be shared and we could actually talk to each other the way we want without error.

I mean.. it sounds retarded lmao, so don't take it too serious dudes. I don't know.. just had it flying around in my head recently.
Annex the Principality of Sealand Lmao?! But for real, we're better off retreating into the northern wilderness, creating our own towns, and moving from there. It would take a lot of devoted incels for that to happen though, and then we'd need to worry about roastie and fag invaders trying to subvert us.

I hope there's never a solid incel ideology! Groups suck and group-think sucks.

You realize that's pretty much all this site is right? Heavily censored group thinking, coupled with overwhelming amount of newspeak.

The foundation is fairly soild. Its the off the wall theory's that make things look scattershot at times.

Then you are a cuck. You have nothing to lose anyway, we are the bottom of the barrel, only way to go is up or stoop in the same place!

Annex the Principality of Sealand Lmao?! But for real, we're better off retreating into the northern wilderness, creating our own towns, and moving from there. It would take a lot of devoted incels for that to happen though, and then we'd need to worry about roastie and fag invaders trying to subvert us.
We need to learn some Bushcraft and survival skills for that. Plus potentially training to defend yourself. That or join Traveller gangs I suppose, or form one. Though I'm a bit iffy with Travellers. Gypsies can be quite vicious a people, they always travel together and they are really good at living off thievery.

this, sounds retarded as fuck but I would unironically go for it if it was possible in any way xD, it would be at least one interesting experience in this shit filled existance :feelsautistic:

this, sounds retarded as fuck but I would unironically go for it if it was possible in any way xD, it would be at least one interesting experience in this shit filled existance :feelsautistic:
Epic. :feelsautistic:

I think that people in the movement need to adopt their own roles. I've been wanting to adopt an incel flag (one that isn't just a plain black flag) for a while now but the concept hasn't really caught on.

We could make polls regarding this kind of subjects, using personnal projects from different "arty" incels. It would be quite enjoyable to define through a clear symbolism the main ideological aspect of the cause. It would be the first step to a better understanding of the main ideology.

Maybe admins should be contacted.

We could make polls regarding this kind of subjects, using personnal projects from different "arty" incels. It would be quite enjoyable to define through a clear symbolism the main ideological aspect of the cause. It would be the first step to a better understanding of the main ideology.
I want to make sure the flag looks strong tho; maybe we'll do a coat of arms as well. Our leaders will come to fruition over time should this movement actually evolve into something. It's worth a try; we are all gonna die alone anyways, lets at least try to do something with our lives.

That being said, I want the flag to have black with red and white highlights. We can put the coat of arms on the middle - problem is this group lacks a symbol that would actually inspire something. We don't want a wojak or a noose on these things; we want to inspire confidence

I want to make sure the flag looks strong tho; maybe we'll do a coat of arms as well. Our leaders will come to fruition over time should this movement actually evolve into something. It's worth a try; we are all gonna die alone anyways, lets at least try to do something with our lives.

That being said, I want the flag to have black with red and white highlights. We can put the coat of arms on the middle - problem is this group lacks a symbol that would actually inspire something. We don't want a wojak or a noose on these things; we want to inspire confidence
haven't you learnt anything from oreo man? kek, CONFIDENCE AINT SHIT :feelsmega:

haven't you learnt anything from oreo man? kek, CONFIDENCE AINT SHIT :feelsmega:
Confidence ain't shit when it comes to dating, but when it comes to creating an identity, it's actually pretty valuable. We want to rally around our flag, not jerk off into it.

That being said, I want the flag to have black with red and white highlights.
Kek, I sense the nazicel there, but aestheticaly I must admit it would be something. The inspiration should not be too obvious though. Again, we would be ideally submitting several projects to a popular vote.

Then you are a cuck. You have nothing to lose anyway, we are the bottom of the barrel, only way to go is up or stoop in the same place!
definition of cuck is not someone who doesn't want to labor in what he views as a pointless struggle

Kek, I sense the nazicel there, but aestheticaly I must admit it would be something. The inspiration should not be too obvious though. Again, we would be ideally submitting several projects to a popular vote.
I was adding the red so it wouldn't look like a white nationalist symbol lol. I have a fantasy androcentrist empire flag, but it is teal, purple, and bronze, and I don't think people would like it because it's random and looks kind of like the flag of Denver, Colorado.

I was adding the red so it wouldn't look like a white nationalist symbol lol. I have a fantasy androcentrist empire flag, but it is teal, purple, and bronze, and I don't think people would like it because it's random and looks kind of like the flag of Denver, Colorado.
Purple and bronze would look kinda gay, which would be ironic since we're all straight by definition kek. Your first idea was good. Maybe you would like to create a post to sum up your reflexions and the way to make it ? I believe keeping the process democratic will make more people feel concerned, and thus making the whole flag project more able to end up in a real thing.

Purple and bronze would look kinda gay, which would be ironic since we're all straight by definition kek. Your first idea was good. Maybe you would like to create a post to sum up your reflexions and the way to make it ? I believe keeping the process democratic will make more people feel concerned, and thus making the whole flag project more able to end up in a real thing.
I think we should hold a flag contest; i don't think it would be fair for just me to submit the designs. I think we should make 10 and hold a poll to decide 3 finalists, then pick the winner from there. I wish more of us would see this so we can actually move on this.

I think we should hold a flag contest; i don't think it would be fair for just me to submit the designs. I think we should make 10 and hold a poll to decide 3 finalists, then pick the winner from there. I wish more of us would see this so we can actually move on this.
I totally agree with your views. Being backed by some high ranked users would help though.

yeah but do you have an idea for any kind of symbol, I can't imagine this kind of flag, just curious

You realize that's pretty much all this site is right? Heavily censored group thinking, coupled with overwhelming amount of newspeak.
I thought of that as soon as I wrote that actually! Haha, yeh I'm talking out my ass. ;)

yeah but do you have an idea for any kind of symbol, I can't imagine this kind of flag, just curious
I was thinking maybe a solitary animal in the coat of arms. The big cats are solitary, as well as rhinos, moose, owls, and bears. All of these animals are formidable, and would work well. I was also thinking maybe a hand breaking the great chain of being. The chain would be on the outside of the coat of arms. As for the body of the flag, I was thinking just a standard tricolor with maybe a irregular shape similar to the Ohio flag.

I was thinking maybe a solitary animal in the coat of arms. The big cats are solitary, as well as rhinos, moose, owls, and bears. All of these animals are formidable, and would work well. I was also thinking maybe a hand breaking the great chain of being. The chain would be on the outside of the coat of arms. As for the body of the flag, I was thinking just a standard tricolor with maybe a irregular shape similar to the Ohio flag.

I see what you're doing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.