Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Will we ever get a concrete incel ideology?

Status
Not open for further replies.
End women's suffrage.

concrete incel ideology=i suck, the world sucks, its never going to get better.

Things were better at one point though and in past generations 99% of men were able to get married to young prime virgin teen wives. It is modern western culture and hypergamy that is keeping us incel, it is not "just the way things are". Self-blaming, self-hatred, and pity-seeking are a forveralone/lookism.net thing - they direct their anger towards themselves because they don't want normies to see them as "bad guys". Most people who have been on incel websites for a while snap out of the self-hating mentality and start directing their anger towards the true source of their problems: society.

Most people who have been on incel websites for a while snap out of the self-hating mentality and start directing their anger towards the true source of their problems: society.

Because everybody propagates this hateful spirit of vague vengeance directed at everything and everybody that isn't in their situation. We should be more about brotherhood, honestly. Being there for each other. No homo, if you kids still say that.

I hope there's never a solid incel ideology! Groups suck and group-think sucks.

And it's silly, nothing will every change for our benefit; every normie thinks it's beyond ridiculous when incels ask for government funded sex-services. Maybe there should be some tax incentive for monogamy? Ha! People will just claim monogamy, while the girl fucks Chad.

Society hates us; it wants us hunted down and flayed alive - not given concessions. The more incel violence happens, the more they will hate us. Forget a better life - it's never going to happen.

It only gets worse.

Sadly, you're probably right.
this, sounds retarded as fuck but I would unironically go for it if it was possible in any way xD, it would be at least one interesting experience in this shit filled existance :feelsautistic:

I think we'd just do what humans everywhere else throughout history have done: organize ourselves into hierarchies--the best, the good, the average, the sub-par, and the awful. And soon it would be back to normal--those at the bottom getting dumped on by everyone else. I don't think there's a solution for humanity--at least not people far enough below average.

Last edited:
Femoids must have their privileges greatly reduced. They shouldn't even be allowed to vote.
Foids shouldn't have any privileges.

Status
Not open for further replies.