Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you have sex with this creature if given the chance?

Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 63 57.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 42.7%

• Total voters
a6d.jpg

i would marry her and treat her like my dutiful wife.Assuming she is a virgin ofc.
also this post just proves that this forum is filled with fakecels who need to be purged
Second this. She'd need to put on a burka though if it was me.

@DirtyCurryCell look at the poll, thoughts?
The one who I talked about was like that. Slightly skinny, but dressed in a low class saree like that, had a cringey pajet accent, wasn't a virgin, and had oily skin.

I can smell her from the picture. No. Volcel confirmed.

she just looks a little below average tbh

She just needs to lose weight and she would be fuckable.

volcel if you wouldnt

Yes, yes I would. Would I date her? No.

Nope. She belongs to the curries. Let them sort that mess out.
I don't need a 40yo, used up, fat, that has had 6 children in 4 years, curry whore.

I put a lot of effort and hard work in myself.
And will not settle for the left overs from Chad or ugly subhuman whores.

Just to be clear the problem is not her appearance, it's her total lack of effort.

(just look at her dude! She is a fat hog, plus she is old, 40yo or disgusting 50yo, she must have had 8 or 10 children already, her pussy is so loose she can't even hold her pee anymore, she literally destroyed her pussy in such a way that she now has incontinence, JFL)
you make me sick, fake-cel, KYS!!

She's not that ugly tbh.

Bruh she is as ugly as it can get
She's not that fat, has straight nice-looking hair, is not deformed, actually her face is kinda average. She's just old.

Why so many say no?

Like she isn't that bad, for sex

Kında looks like my Aunt.

Nope.
I would feel bad cucking the lovely bride of @chudur-budur (or someone else who belongs to her).

Sure, why not.

facefuck and anal

Put a bag over her head and I'll fuck her.

This, though her face isn't all that bad, I may be good without the bag, though that depends on how sexually experienced she is, if she's eager and fully willing expressions with that face would be a turn off for me, but if she's embarassed and showing expressions of reluctance and shame, even a face like that would be arousing

i would marry her and treat her like my dutiful wife.Assuming she is a virgin ofc.
also this post just proves that this forum is filled with fakecels who need to be purged

Any man who would still get married in this era isn't black pilled, so regardless if you are a "real incel" you'd still be a blue pilled cuck

I can also tell that you must be making average to low income and have no plans of becoming wealthy, because no man with high income, or plans to become wealthy, would even think of settling to marry that woman, he'd fuck her, but not marry her, she couldn't even give you healthy children at this point in her life, its a deal for retards or poor men who are desperate and have no common sense

This is what a skinny rickshaw driver gets as a wife in New Delhi. This is what he works 12hr shifts for on the dirty, smelly, baking heat of a curry metrapolis. Oh, the life boys.

I'd at least make her cut her food intake.... famine her a bit. She could bump from a 2 to a 4. Indian food has so much oil/frying and greasy involved no wonder it's a Mecca for heart disease and the typical flabby, skinny fat with huge bellies I see most curries have here in the u.k.

She would probably smell of vindaloo

She mogs my looksmatch.

No. She not white.

Absolutely! As long as they're not fat

This entire thread was a trick to lure in bottom feeders. Those who voted yes will soon be banned for lack of standards.

This entire thread was a trick to lure in bottom feeders. Those who voted yes will soon be banned for lack of standards.
Some users called @DirtyCurryCell volcel for rejecting a girl who looked like this so I made this thread to see if people here really think you are volcel for this and would they have sex with such a thing. It turns out atleast 48 users here will have with her.

I didn't plan to truck bottom feeders, honestly I thought atleast 90% of the users will vote no.

Some users called @DirtyCurryCell volcel for rejecting a girl who looked like this so I made this thread to see if people here really think you are volcel for this and would they have sex with such a thing. It turns out atleast 48 users here will have with her.

I didn't plan to truck bottom feeders, honestly I thought atleast 90% of the users will vote no.

Standards here have hit rock bottom.