Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Will you have sex with this creature if given the chance?

Will you?

• Yes

Votes: 63 57.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 42.7%

• Total voters
Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-

I for sure will not fuck her.

Yeah, sure why not.

Put a bag over her head and I'll fuck her.

She looks average tbh

I WOULD RATHER HAVE MY DICK SHRIVEL UP AND FALL OFF

Roastie curry, big no no

Yes, I would fuck that curry pussy.

Nope. She belongs to the curries. Let them sort that mess out.
I don't need a 40yo, used up, fat, that has had 6 children in 4 years, curry whore.

I put a lot of effort and hard work in myself.
And will not settle for the left overs from Chad or ugly subhuman whores.

Just to be clear the problem is not her appearance, it's her total lack of effort.

(just look at her dude! She is a fat hog, plus she is old, 40yo or disgusting 50yo, she must have had 8 or 10 children already, her pussy is so loose she can't even hold her pee anymore, she literally destroyed her pussy in such a way that she now has incontinence, JFL)

Based assessment.

so 6 faggots so far or fakes who can do better?

I would if i am also allowed to clock her around the jaw and maybe bite into her calves

I can't believe 13 people voted yes

Nope. She's rotund her belly clearly protrudes. She's for dravidid beggers.

Nope. She belongs to the curries. Let them sort that mess out.
I don't need a 40yo, used up, fat, that has had 6 children in 4 years, curry whore.

i would marry her and treat her like my dutiful wife.Assuming she is a virgin ofc.
also this post just proves that this forum is filled with fakecels who need to be purged

If she was into me I'd give it a shot.

@Legendarywristcel thoughts?

Fucking her is beneath me.
it's too unfortunate that this type of foid is the only type available in arranged marriage unless your Chadpreet or rich/high status

I think she kinda even looks above average for Indian

You're saying you wouldn't fuck this:?
21437.jpg

:dafuckfeels:
Hell naw haven't you seen hundreds of post I have made saying how I wish my avi was my gf? When I said " I wouldn't fuck her " I meant the curry sheboon I posted.

Hell naw haven't you seen hundreds of post I have made saying how I wish my avi was my gf? When I said " I wouldn't fuck her " I meant the curry sheboon I posted.
Yeah I know what you mean, but it's just your reply to me could be misinterpreted as you saying that you wouldn't fuck

especially since you said you weren't ever going to get a chance which could also be interpreted that you can't fuck anime girls because they aren't real.

Yeah I know what you mean, but it's just your reply to me could be misinterpreted as you saying that you wouldn't fuck View attachment 337590
especially since you said you weren't ever going to get a chance which could also be interpreted that you can't fuck anime girls because they aren't real.
I see