Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel winter chads and staceys make me wanna kms

simpol

simpol

Greycel
what helps you get through the day? its harder now seeing all the chads and staceys cuddle up and whatever now that its getting cold out. I try to stay at home but its not always possible.. wish i could pull my eyes out sometimes especially seeing how many gross normies are managing to date these days :feelspuke::kys:

Yes, but summer is worse because the foids are naked

I was watching a football game today of Juventus vs Moscow and then the cameraman showed a couple kissing. I switched channels

now im imagining an attractive foid warming her hands up inside of my pants ffs

Since i have no one, i rot and die in agony as the winter freeze cocoons me

Yes, but summer is worse because the foids are naked
The trade off with foids bring unable to torture you is watching "cuffing season" happen with normies that you're not a part of

I'm glad the sun barely shows up during winter

No chads and no stacies at home

regular guys seem to have it worse than ever.. at least here anyway... I used to just sit in my car and drink.. sometimes draw aswell until the sun goes down the place is deserted and im forced to go home. Given up booze now though

I hate seeing couples in public too. They take up too much space on the sidewalks.