Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Winter is lifefuel for subhuman manlets

• Thread starter CopeWithTheRope
  • Start date
C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
It's snowing where I live so I had to break out my boots and holllly shit boyos. I'm mogging left and right with the increased height. Major lifefuel, plus i get to hide my child-tier frame in a jacket and my balding with a cap. Fuck yea. These are just a few of the reasons why winter is more kind to incels. Feelsgoodboyos.

You can wear lift/boot regardless of the weather

It's snowing where I live so I had to break out my boots and holllly shit boyos. I'm mogging left and right with the increased height. Major lifefuel, plus i get to hide my child-tier frame in a jacket and my balding with a cap. Fuck yea. These are just a few of the reasons why winter is more kind to incels. Feelsgoodboyos.
or you just stop caring about other cucks' opinions

1t63iylkscey.jpg

I hate to bring it to you boyo, but others have boots,too :feelsthink:

Commuting is hell for us wagies in winter

Winter is far better than summer. I hate to see everyone is having fun at summer going to the beach while I stay in my home LDARing.

In California I have the constant rain during the winter. I miss the snow

you can wear lifts in summer also... just wear jeans

Not to mention, no degenerate parties and glide running around half naked like in the summer.

winter is life fuel to framecels tbh

I'm 6'2'' in boots, still ethnic though.

winter is life fuel to framecels tbh
I remember reading how Kurt Cobain was always with thick clothes because he was ashamed of his frameceldom.

Good for him that he lived in Seattle.

I remember reading how Kurt Cobain was always with thick clothes because he was ashamed of his frameceldom.

Good for him that he lived in Seattle.
this is one of the reasons I like winter, I can put my jacket and boost my frame a little, I hope with my gymceling this won't be a big deal in the future

I like the complete isolation in a snow storm. That way nobody has to see my grotesque visage and I can still be outside.

Legit. My boot makes me 5'4", pure lifefuel.

I like winter as well

Apart from the sultry heat, I don't like Summer because all the normie assholes hang out in groups outside on their porches, making noise and being obnoxious. Winter keeps them all home, leaving my block nice and quiet, the way I like it. I hate drama.

I still get heightmogged but I get to cover my head with my hooded jacket so I agree. Less normies outside too, unlike hell (summer)