Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel winter is the most wonderful time of the year

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
Why? Because it's too cold outside for stupid cunts to walk around half naked. No wonder they are always being raped by muslims. Maybe if you just wore less revealing clothing you wouldn't have been raped. It's not the muslim's fault that you decided to dress like a prostitute. Dumb bitches.

@Insomniac
1B6E54D1 4568 48F7 82F6 0B9093047E06

women who dress like whoresdeserve to be raped by niggers and become single moms. I don't buy that alt-right traditional bullshit at all, I hope each and every one of these FOIDS get their just desserts

women who dress like whoresdeserve to be raped by niggers and become single moms. I don't buy that alt-right traditional bullshit at all, I hope each and every one of these FOIDS get their just desserts

GunPoke

All western women must pay the toll.

I agree, but it is not Winter here sadly.

I would normally agree, but these days they just wear skin tight jeans or leggings that show everything

Because it's too cold outside for stupid cunts to walk around half naked.
Foids would rather freeze than not have the attention of Chad. It's better in the winter since I find joy in the fact that they suffer the cold.

I like that I can drink tea and get under a blanket in the winter, and that I don't sweat like a disgusting pig.