Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wise words of Ayatollah Khomeini about non-degenerate marriage

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

But he must remember that
hqdefault.jpg

woke as fuck.

Pedo degenerate also massive cope.

When a girl has her first period, she has reached sexual maturity and is no longer a child.
Even if I were to agree, which I absolutely don't, the girl is already married in OP's post when she gets her first period.

When a girl has her first period, she has reached sexual maturity and is no longer a child.
When girl reaches sexual maturity - its time to start pair bonding with husband. But in degenerate West girls must "experiment" and "find themselves". And so we have worn-out roasties after cock carousel (volcel, but I wouldn't)

This. Why do you otherwise think they start whoring for Chad in a very young age? Ayatollah Khomeini is the most based world leader of today tbh.

Purge this board of weebshits now

almost as based as ER

What's up with the finger gesture?
Pointing your index finger up is an islamic gesture that means "there is but one god: Allah"
Gotta give some credit to sandniggers for shit like this tbh, Islam is pretty based when it comes to controlling the untamed nature of female sexuality
When I go to the homeland of my parents, I never feel sexually frustated in the same way I do here in Europe because most of the women there are covered up. A truly islamic country (so not a secularised one) would be much easier to live in for all men, normies and incels alike.

the girl is already married in OP's post when she gets her first period.
Just because the girl was already married before she reached puberty doesn't mean she was getting fucked by her husband. Khomeini has repeatedly said that it's against Islam to have penetrative sex with a prepubescent girl and instead recommended mutual masturbation (which is harmless):

Whoever has a wife under nine years old cannot penetrate her, whether she is his permanent wife or his temporary wife. But other forms of sexual pleasure are allowed, such as lustful touching, embracing, or rubbing the penis on the thigh of the girl, even if she is an infant still. (Source in Persian) (Source in Arabic)

Last edited:
The truth hurts
Age difference is degeneracy, I dream a world of lifelong relationships starting from the teen years.
Just because the girl was already married before she reached puberty doesn't mean she was getting fucked by her husband. Khomeini has repeatedly said that it's against Islam to have penetrative sex with a prepubescent girl and instead recommended mutual masturbation (which is harmless):
Oh lol sure the pedo aint gonna fuck her as soon as he can lol.

Based & redpilled. Cucks will disagree though.

Age difference is degeneracy, I dream a world of lifelong relationships starting from the teen years.
Foids are fertile until their 30s, men are fertile pretty much forever. Age difference is good for LTR.

Based & redpilled. Cucks will disagree though.

Foids are fertile until their 30s, men are fertile pretty much forever. Age difference is good for LTR.
No surprise this coming from you, your country is extremely degenerate. Age difference is extremely degenerate and also creates more teencels who will see their schoolmate girl fucked by guys twice their age and with cars and jobs.

No surprise this coming from you, your country is extremely degenerate. Age difference is extremely degenerate and also creates more teencels who will see their schoolmate girl fucked by guys twice their age and with cars and jobs.
If Muslims can pull off men hoarding 4 women to themselves, we can pull off having enough women for both teencels and oldcels.

Also, if you like older women, get one to yourself and let we JB appreciators have our kick.

A 30 yo stable guy marrying off a 14 yo virgin girl with authority over her and no divorce available is the least degenerate thing I can think of. Feminism would be done for if that happened in a large scale.

If Muslims can pull off men hoarding 4 women to themselves, we can pull off having enough women for both teencels and oldcels.

Also, if you like older women, get one to yourself and let we JB appreciators have our kick.

A 30 yo stable guy marrying off a 14 yo virgin girl with authority over her and no divorce available is the least degenerate thing I can think of. Feminism would be done for if that happened in a large scale.
Polygamy is degenerate and no, if 30 year olds steal their classmates it will suck for them all, because older women won't date them unless they are Chad. Besides it is my right to fight the degeneracy that is oppressing us and causing inceldom so I will not just turn my head away from it. A 30 yo guy marrying a teen like that is absolute hypergamy becaus of money and status alone and it basically means that at 14 they have the same value as a guy who studied and worked his ass off for more than twice the years of their life.

because older women won't date them unless they are Chad
I don't defend women being able to choose with whom they marry though. That's by itself 100.000 times more degenerate that age difference.

causing inceldom
There are a lot of things that cause inceldom (weakening of marriage, female rights and freedoms, ugliness, short height, etc) and men who like younger girls surely aren't one of them.

Telling nothing but the truth.

I don't defend women being able to choose with whom they marry though. That's by itself 100.000 times more degenerate that age difference.
Massive cope, it'd be like going to a prostitute. We need to lower their standards instead.
There are a lot of things that cause inceldom (weakening of marriage, female rights and freedoms, ugliness, short height, etc) and men who like younger girls surely aren't one of them.
Yes it is, I used to have some classmates who were dating guys much older than them and yes, it fucking is. Also my brother when going out on saturdays would often complain about 30 yo guys with cars and shit taking away girls his age.

it'd be like going to a prostitute.
That's what anti-patriarchy low IQ cels always say.

Women are conformists, they adapt. It won't be like going to a prostitute. You don't have authority over a prostitute; prostitutes don't live in a society that tells them to be (professional) prostitutes or they'll get shamed.

Yes it is, I used to have some classmates who were dating guys much older than them and yes, it fucking is. Also my brother when going out on saturdays would often complain about 30 yo guys with cars and shit taking away girls his age.
In the worst case scenario, young guys would be incels for a couple of years before they become functional adults, able to get a young, virgin wife. This is a million times better than what we have now.

Women age like milk so it's not really a good deal for men. Men who marry a woman of the same age as them tend to look miserable because they no longer find their wives attractive but men who are significantly older than their wives do not have that problem.

If foids can get out of their home then your leaders have cucked you.
Covering foid is not the answer.
Covering the foids EYES so that she can't see Chad is the answer.

He’ll die in a drone airstrike and we’ll rot until we die.

If Muslims can pull off men hoarding 4 women to themselves
I don't think they can, I think this is part of the reason behind the big flood of migrants (not refugees) from Africa and the Middle East. Economic, social, and sexual frustration.

I remember reading something about that reclusive fundamentalist Mormon offshoot, and how much it sucked to be a young man there because all the girls/women were scooped up as wife number 20 by some church elder and you were left to basically be a eunuch. They had no long term plan for how that would work.

Women age like milk so it's not really a good deal for men. Men who marry a woman of the same age as them tend to look miserable because they no longer find their wives attractive but men who are significantly older than their wives do not have that problem.
I'd expect such lookist observations from a foid not from an incel, I guess maybe you think we deserve what we have for being ugly.
Also I am not that young and I don't think that girls my age in general look worse than I do.
That's what anti-patriarchy low IQ cels always say.

Women are conformists, they adapt. It won't be like going to a prostitute. You don't have authority over a prostitute; prostitutes don't live in a society that tells them to be (professional) prostitutes or they'll get shamed.

In the worst case scenario, young guys would be incels for a couple of years before they become functional adults, able to get a young, virgin wife. This is a million times better than what we have now.
No she won't give much of a fuck about you, it's a massive cope. Authority is stupid and useless, I want validation and love, I don't wanna be a dictator. You probably don't care about these though.
We need to lower their insane standards by morals, slut shaming and enforced monogamy and it is the only solution. I do acknowledge that these are good traits that Islam often possesses, though.

I don't think they can, I think this is part of the reason behind the big flood of migrants (not refugees) from Africa and the Middle East. Economic, social, and sexual frustration.

I remember reading something about that reclusive fundamentalist Mormon offshoot, and how much it sucked to be a young man there because all the girls/women were scooped up as wife number 20 by some church elder and you were left to basically be a eunuch. They had no long term plan for how that would work.
You're right tbh. There aren't 4 women for every man unless there is a war going on.

But with age different relationships this isn't as revelant.
No she won't give much of a fuck about you, it's a massive cope. Authority is stupid and useless, I want validation and love, I don't wanna be a dictator. You probably don't care about these though.
I do, but if you're ugly, you'll never get those. Forget about it.

Patriarchy is the best we can have (I won't say expect because unfortunately it won't be coming back anytime soon).

:feelswow: When does he said that ? seriously looks so stupidly fake I'm into religion so I know a lot of stuff about these things espacially those Sunni and Shia religions and That's looks extremely stupid :feelskek: it's looks like some stupid slander made by evangelical christians :feelstastyman:

A 30 yo guy marrying a teen like that is absolute hypergamy becaus of money and status alone and it basically means that at 14 they have the same value as a guy who studied and worked his ass off for more than twice the years of their life.

Transageism can solve that. Only 30+ who is younger as personality, can deate teen girls, not ordinary normal 30+ man
I have no business with old 30+ cunts, even 18 too old for me

Transageism can solve that. Only 30+ who is younger as personality, can deate teen girls, not ordinary normal 30+ man
I have no business with old 30+ cunts, even 18 too old for me
That is not only degenerate but self-deluding as well. It's like transexual who think they can switch their gender. Also you are a massive volcel.

That is not only degenerate but self-deluding as well. It's like transexual who think they can switch their gender. Also you are a massive volcel.
Old femoids not giving me joy, and they turning old at 17, not that "magical 18", very hard to find 17+ with yoythfull vibes

Old femoids not giving me joy, and they turning old at 17, not that "magical 18", very hard to find 17+ with yoythfull vibes
Odd, I have the opposite impression. It seems to be that many adult women keep acting like children.

Odd, I have the opposite impression. It seems to be that many adult women keep acting like children.
Only in bad things, being irresponsible stupid creatures. Just without cuteness

Only in bad things, being irresponsible stupid creatures. Just without cuteness
So you are basically as lookist as foids are. And you know that youth fades, right? Especially if you consider 18 years old women to be too old for you. You are just another degenerate volcel.

So you are basically as lookist as foids are. And you know that youth fades, right? Especially if you consider 18 years old women to be too old for you. You are just another degenerate volcel.
Foids looking for chad, thats just animalistic attraction. I have individual refined taste for lolis who are unconventionally beautifull, more neothenic than normal femoid
Cute adorable teen loli is compensation for lonely teen years. Roasties are shit, and unworthy even to fart for them

Lol, marrying a 12-13 yo girl is non degenerate... Fuck, all incels here that says "kills all degenerates!!11!" are like those fags in Fallout NV in Cesar legion - a bunch of idiots who lives in shit, obeying, dying, living as barbarians and seriously thinks that they are non degenerate. The real problem is that humanity lost the idea after sexual revolution and 90s, when we got internet and all of this stuff, technology is on rise, we lost our previous idea but no one gave us new one. So, bunch of idiots joining ranks of sjw claiming that femayyelzzz iz da fucha, and some idiots seriously praising maniacal insane idiot aka Hitler or just insane maniac aka Stalin. Again: we lost our previous idea, we don't have the new one, we need to create something new, not to steal something old.

Foids looking for chad, thats just animalistic attraction. I have individual refined taste for lolis who are unconventionally beautifull, more neothenic than normal femoid
Cute adorable teen loli is compensation for lonely teen years. Roasties are shit, and unworthy even to fart for them
Teens are not unconcentionally beautiful, their beauty depends on the person. How many have you approached in your teen years? And if you were to get teen, what would you do when she grows older?

When you become a religious leader, any nutty thing in your head can become a commandment. Sorry I can't get with that at all. I hate how the US treats Iran though. It's BS.

how many women khomeini married or at least had sex with ?

Take shiapill.
It's over for sunnicels.

sunnis hate him
Fuck sunnis'
When it comes to Islam I'd say the side that is always shown positively (sunni) is actually a cunt while the side villified (shiite) non stop are the good guys.