Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Wish all femoids become ugly

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Finding waifu be impossible then 100%, because no need ugly, but it is questionably possible now too. But then atleast no need to feel pathetic anymore, seeing pretty femoids, and knowing they will not give me sam fak

Darth thot

Law of distribution wouldn't change if they ALL turned ugly

Still smv mogs us

we are not pathetic, we should consider ourselves as truth speakers and guides to the next generation of incels and no foid regardless of looks should have this effect on any male, we are men and we answer to each other not foids they are beneath us and never call yourself pathetic you have not made it through life this long if your where weak, incels are strong of mind because we endure and in doing so we learn the truth about society and we become more aware the more we take notice so observe and take note.

we are not pathetic, we should consider ourselves as truth speakers and guides to the next generation of incels and no foid regardless of looks should have this effect on any male, we are men and we answer to each other not foids they are beneath us and never call yourself pathetic you have not made it through life this long if your where weak, incels are strong of mind because we endure and in doing so we learn the truth about society and we become more aware the more we take notice so observe and take note.
BASED

she still SMVmogs this entire forum

Mogs me because hole

Well, i've always wanted an alien/monster gf :feelsgah:

Based and blackpilled :blackpill: