Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Wish for destined waifu

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Not cunt, who needs to be "won", by outcompeting other men, and what makes me replaceaple. Not cunt who do nothing, juts cam sit and watch whit one of her robiters will succeed. Destined waifu, who cannot just sit and wait, but is in need to help, because if I fail - she fails too, no another man for her. To be the one amd ireplaceable man. But this so too much too ask in this evil world, and competition for cunts looks so lowly animalistic thing, especially when becomes into simping, and worshipping those humanimal females

Easier life for fuckboys, who dont care about any higher things, atleast associated with girls, and use them only as cumdumpsters

Still waiting to be randomly PMed by your fictional waifu boyo kek?

Still waiting to be randomly PMed by your fictional waifu boyo kek?
Still delaying to write to that cute teen girl on fb, because nasty to think I am not her one and only option. Moxts expectable is her will not become waifu, but even approaching is disgusting thing, knowing that cunt has many dickcs to choose

I think even you realize that this idea of a devoted female who will cling onto you is too idealisitc in a gynocentric world where men compete like animals.

But since we are on the topic of competition, let me show you this video where this girl got men to openly compete in the real world for a chance to date her through Tinder:

Its a humiliating and degrading sight for men.

I am too good and too pure for this filthy world. Nuke it

Language will be your greatest barrier. Asian languages are hard af to learn!
Language too, I prefer to learn japanese agglutinations versus those vietnamese short words with strict orders

no waifu for our face

Unironic cringe. Weebs are truly a stain.

Still delaying to write to that cute teen girl on fb, because nasty to think I am not her one and only option. Moxts expectable is her will not become waifu, but even approaching is disgusting thing, knowing that cunt has many dickcs to choose
Have you ever heard of the expression sour grapes?

Have you ever heard of the expression sour grapes?
And they are really sour. Good for chad, when can get them for freem and eat without chewing. And for other men - so much work in hopes of getting sour leftovers. Even fresh they still sourt, dumb cunts

And they are really sour. Good for chad, when can get them for freem and eat without chewing. And for other men - so much work in hopes of getting sour leftovers. Even fresh they still sourt, dumb cunts
Why have you not roped? You are 30+ NEET who has NO PLAN for your future. You are just getting older and older fapping to cartoons LOL.

Why have you not roped? You are 30+ NEET who has NO PLAN for your future. You are just getting older and older fapping to cartoons LOL.
Isnt it plan too. Fappy days in copeland