Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wish I had incel friend

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Irl. I know I have you guys :heart::heart::heart:

I have no incel friends and I think it’s because I’m not into intel hobbies like video games, anime, and all that shit.

I saw an older incel at the gym yesterday and I was tempted to ask if he wants to be my friend.

Shit just realized I’m a captain. :feelsokman:

same, we could talk about the blackipill and play vidya together

Go to an Asperger's meeting, like I do. Plenty there.
It's a de facto in-cel meeting.
MY AGE TOO. 40's, 50's, 60's.

we can be friends mate

I HAD one, but he was a fakecel and ascended :feelsbadman:

i'm the same -- not really into typical nerd hobbies but would like incel friends to cope with :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Hey Captain.
It's okay, I have no incel friends either. It'd be nice to have someone IRL who understood the plight 100%.
I actually did have one semi-incel friend, but he was kinda bluepilled and did actually end up ascending. We haven't spoken in over two years.

I have incel friends but cant really see them anymore.

we can be friends mate
Um sorry sweaty, I demand my friends be at least 6’ tall. Nothing against short guys, just my preference tee hee.

i had an incel friend for 20 years. I stopped talking to him after he got laid. He was a tallfag bluepilled cuck and could get foids but didn't try.

If I get sex, G-d Forbid, at 57 for the first time, would that make me a Fake Celibate?
Hmm I really have to think about it.
On the one side, if you really would be able to get laid now, you're not an incel "anymore".
But on the other side you lived almost your whole life as an incel.

Hmm I really have to think about it.
On the one side, if you really would be able to get laid now, you're not an incel "anymore".
But on the other side you lived almost your whole life as an incel.
I make the Question harder. What if at 57, I get sex with a 70 year old used up old hag?
Is that really "ascending"
I think there's a difference between getting sex and ascending.

I make the Question harder. What if at 57, I get sex with a 70 year old used up old hag?
Is that really "ascending"
I think there's a difference between getting sex and ascending.

There is no ascending at this age [40+] or arguably neither at 30. Twenty five is pushing it, if only we had a time machine so to fail again! :feelsautistic:

There is no ascending at this age [40+] or arguably neither at 30. Twenty five is pushing it, if only we had a time machine so to fail again! :feelsautistic:
I still hope to get sex.
My only hope is the women get more desperate.
I will take an older woman, like up to 60.

I still hope to get sex.
My only hope is the women get more desperate.
I will take an older woman, like up to 60.

Older women lowering their standards is a meme, they'd rather go off to Jamaica and get scammed and fucked by some young BBC than fuck her incel age/looksmatch! I've seen it.

Good look finding a horny grandma too.

Older women lowering their standards is a meme, they'd rather go off to Jamaica and get scammed and fucked by some young BBC than fuck her incel age/looksmatch! I've seen it.
I've never seen a woman over 60 wth a Black Man.
Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen a 50+ year old woman with a Black Man.
Older women fight over White Men their age. Even the ugly men.

I currently have one incel friend IRL, he just made an account recently.

I saw an older incel at the gym yesterday and I was tempted to ask if he wants to be my friend.

You can be frustrated. I already did this, 3 times, and these 3 guys I discovered later that they all had gf.

i had an incel friend for 20 years. I stopped talking to him after he got laid. He was a tallfag bluepilled cuck and could get foids but didn't try.

I lost a lot of friends like that

My once incel friends are not incels anymore

Too bad I live on a god-forsaken rock, far from civilisation

I need an incel friend who's hobbymatched with me

Friends are too much. Best to stare at blackness in dark bedroom in despair

i wish i had incel friend irl too but its enough to have friends here too

Same, my entire place is filled with normies and incels in denials.