Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wish I had some incel friends irl

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Would be awesome to hang out with fellow incel and make witty comments to each other about Stacies, Roasties, Chads and black pills we see. Also cool to have someone to cope and gymcel with.

All my friends are sex havers at this age :feelsree:

KEK at incels having normie friends. Id love incel friends though......... :cryfeels:

Yeah my only friend is a blackpill denying 21 y/o khhv because blackpill is pessimistic and just be hopeful br0. Really annoying at times with blue pilled nonsense but he's the only person I have so I deal with it

Haven’t had any friends since high school

I think I prefer it that way tbh. I don’t interact well with people.

Would rather have some friends that just ignore women entirely and do shit we enjoy like the old days but I know as an adult that isn't possible

I have incel friends but they are mostly bluepill/redpill type and I don't discuss inceldom with them often

So uhh....this is probably normal but since I've never had any real friends I Just gotta ask:
How do you know they are incel?

If I met anybody on this forum in person I don't think I'd tell them I browse Incels let alone am a virgin at 30+ years old. I'd probably lie so they wouldn't think I'm a loser. I'd say I had a girlfriend in high school or something. They obviously wouldn't know.

Do you think an incel friend is that perceptive where they would automatically know? Can virgins tell if another guy is a virgin? I know females can tell if you are a virgin but I think we are all talking about male friends and not female friends.

You know they are incel because they tell you, they are ugly, or you know them for a long long time and never seen them romantically involved with a female.

So uhh....this is probably normal but since I've never had any real friends I Just gotta ask:

If I met anybody on this forum in person I don't think I'd tell them I browse Incels let alone am a virgin at 30+ years old. I'd probably lie so they wouldn't think I'm a loser. I'd say I had a girlfriend in high school or something. They obviously wouldn't know.

Do you think an incel friend is that perceptive where they would automatically know? Can virgins tell if another guy is a virgin? I know females can tell if you are a virgin but I think we are all talking about male friends and not female friends.
YOU can get a good estimator by the way they look and act. It's not ACCURATE but its close. For EXAMPLE, if they are manlets and autistic with below average face: Incel type. But thats as far as you can tell as they could be bluePILLED SIMPS of the IT type

YOU can get a good estimator by the way they look and act. It's not ACCURATE but its close. For EXAMPLE, if they are manlets and autistic with below average face: Incel type. But thats as far as you can tell as they could be bluePILLED SIMPS of the IT type
I think it’s rather easy to spot an incel/virgin male. Easy for me and easy for normies based on my observations.

I think it’s rather easy to spot an incel/virgin male. Easy for me and easy for normies based on my observations.
ITS EASY but low tier males are usually two things: Orbiting bluepilled cuck or blackpilled. THATS the distinction thats hard to make on quick judgement

ITS EASY but low tier males are usually two things: Orbiting bluepilled cuck or blackpilled. THATS the distinction thats hard to make on quick judgement
Oh ok, I was just talking about spotting a virgin. Telling if they are blackpilled or bluepilled cucks, now that’s hard to do without getting to know them very well.

Guests: 16, if you consider yourself trucel, post here ffs. If not you are the following: 120480

Me too. I wish I had someone I could relate to in real life. I never had anyone like that in my entire life and likely never will unless I meet somebody from here.

I had friends who didn't have a gf but they were mentally bluepilled cucks and every time there was some girl nearby they went into the "joker" mode, you probably know what I mean, when guys try to be over extroverted and funny but it's really cringy and out of character for them when you know how that person usually acts.

Why? If someone asked me I'd admit that I'm a virgin, why would you want to befriend someone who wouldn't want to know real you.

Some might just be lying to you. You never know unless you dive into their mind and download all their memories.

There's incentive to lie because of the social stigma attached to being incel or volcel.

Lets go drink and search for cute adorable alternative lolis in streets

it would be nice. Normie people just worship chads and stacies irl, instead of shitting on them

Would be awesome to hang out with fellow incel and make witty comments to each other about Stacies, Roasties, Chads and black pills we see. Also cool to have someone to cope and gymcel with.

I'm lucky to have a few, it's wonderful. They're woke and I feel at ease with them. One of the few drawbacks is that we have to control ourselves a little when we're around normiebots.

Never had a friend in my life, maybe if a community like this had been around when I was younger. Guys as ugly as me tend to become jokers or get into fantasy VERY heavily. That’s not me, I could never degrade myself to be a joker or consume every single part of media and then talk about it endlessly.

i'd rather have a pet dog tbh, the most loyal companion there is

It's very easy for me to tell just based on ethnicity. Easiest is with ricecels & currycels. They are incel if they only hang out with other ricecels/currycels, talk about solving some Math problem, or maybe they are walking alone looking down. A white incel is more likely to just be really fucking autistic to the point of being frightening. A Black incel is usually like a short, upper-middle class dude that likes DBZ, and has 0% thug in him and complains all the time about how he can't fit in anywhere. A Mexican incel, short, introverted, just has that vibe where you can tell he just jacks off too much, and is generally goofy.

Some might just be lying to you. You never know unless you dive into their mind and download all their memories.

There's incentive to lie because of the social stigma attached to being incel or volcel.
Maybe that’s true for youngcels but I’m an oldcel and I know for a fact they are all sex havers. Many even have a kid.

yea same if he was blackpilled and understood me would be nice

Yeah that'd be nice James. Bloody geography huh.

I have irl incel friends but only one of them is kinda blackpilled. I dont care tbh we only talk about copes and stuff and they dont worship femoids, its lifefuel.

Don't fall for it cels. irl friends are all informants for the alphabet agencies and their thought police.

lets meet up. incelcon 2019 in London.

I would love to have incel friends tbh. I can’t stand normies at all
it would be nice. Normie people just worship chads and stacies irl, instead of shitting on them
This

I just wish I had friends

Same, the only people I hanged around with were normies or chadlites.

I don't talk to many people. I hate just interacting with people.