Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish I never took the blackpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
The worst part is the jbw pill, it pains to hear that you're literally a lesser being for not only you're looks and dimorphism but your fucking race which both of you cant control. You even see liberal white guys brag about fucking aisan women, go into any Incel Tear thread about aisan women (or ethnic women) and there are hundreds of white guys saying "I have an aisan gf..." which is the most popular or "I have an indian gf.." or whatever. Even other Incels on reddit will brag about JBW and how they bang Asian stacies, and being a currycel makes you a literal meme, the thought of a currycel having sexual market value similar to whites was so ironic it became a shitty meme (JBC). Being aware of cruel reality is absolutely shit.

To all lurking Incels reading this, theirs only one thing you need to know: LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING

Would you rather be a bluepilled incel and blame your personality ( :soy: )instead?

Jbw deniers are braindead. 5/10 whites can get gfs

Would you rather be a bluepilled incel and blame your personality ( :soy: )instead?
Nothing wish I was a chad, everything is shit
Jbw deniers are braindead. 5/10 whites can get gfs
*6/10 can get ugly gook ching chong suck sucky long times or ugly curries, and us ethnics cant get shit unless we have money and status in our shithole home country

Nothing wish I was a chad, everything is shit
Blame society, not the blackpill. You just know there's some ITards who will screenshot this thread and say "look you would be happy if you never took the blackpill" jfl.

Blame society, not the blackpill. You just know there's some ITards who will screenshot this thread and say "look you would be happy if you never took the blackpill" jfl.
Yeah true. They havent screenshotted me in a while tbhngl

For a while I did blame my personality because I can be super anxious now. But the reason why I found out I am anxious is because of girls I knew in high school. They went to parties and never were interested in me going to them. I was suffering from deep depression from pressure at school and at home yet no girls or sexually active fuckers ever considered that I was a lonely sad virgin depressed at home committing to mostly meaningless stuff such as schoolwork and all that. Girls have talked to me after I graduated high school but the scars I had from high school remained that's why I can't flirt well yet. Plus I was accused of hitting on girls that I never really liked.

734E0A4E 4D12 4CB8 864B B3E71F9A2FDE

The worst part is the jbw pill, it pains to hear that you're literally a lesser being for not only you're looks and dimorphism but your fucking race which both of you cant control. You even see liberal white guys brag about fucking aisan women, go into any Incel Tear thread about aisan women (or ethnic women) and there are hundreds of white guys saying "I have an aisan gf..." which is the most popular or "I have an indian gf.." or whatever. Even other Incels on reddit will brag about JBW and how they bang Asian stacies, and being a currycel makes you a literal meme, the thought of a currycel having sexual market value similar to whites was so ironic it became a shitty meme (JBC). Being aware of cruel reality is absolutely shit.

To all lurking Incels reading this, theirs only one thing you need to know: LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
Problem for currycels is even if they're good looking, say an 8, and dimorphic, built, high T etc, they SMV is garbage because of the actions of other representative curries and the fact they act as memes, driving the Halo.

As a good looking, normal acting curry, your biggest enemy is not chad, not normies, not Stacy, it's the meme level curries

I'm glad I took it. It feels better than the bluepill and redpill lies.

yeah biggest mistake of my life

That too was involuntary on my part. I didn't mean for it to happen, but it was bound to happen no matter what. The rejections, no friends, no job, the social isolation, bullying, mocking and Society treating you like disposable garbage. It was only a matter of time before I had to confront reality, but I know what you mean. In the end, what can be done about it? Nothing.

First of all, was it your fault in all of this? No? then why are you worrying for except maybe the first ounce of emotional distress you receive, since other than that being blackpilled should be of any man's main priority, as this would give him a framework of how soyciety works and then manages to the point where it not only benefits him but every other male in the global sphere.

Is it better to know and take action or not know and not take action. I think you know which one Hitler took.

Nah it’s better to be blackpilled. Would you rather be some soyboy who blames it on personality and becomes a simp? Any man with honor wouldn’t. Being blackpilled is the best thing that happened to me and I would probably rope without it