Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wish my dad married someone more attractive

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
My dad is 5'10, White, blue eyes, big nose and big forehead (which I inherited), but overall I would give him a 5/10, pretty masculine dude.

My dad is highly educated, and used to be rich (before divorce)

He easily could have betabuxxed a good looking white woman, but no, he betabuxxes a fat, short nigroid

Now I'm arabic looking manlet, in a white majority country

EDIT: My parents were also old AF when they had me, so of course I get all the mental problems that come with it. My dad used to be married to a super hot French woman when he was working in Paris, when he was younger. Only if he fucked her, I would be blessed genetically

Last edited:
Wish my parents had me when they were younger, then I could've been Tyrone.

men feel more secure marrying subhuman foids, because less chance they get cucked. Men subconsiously know foids are extremely hypergamous, even normies know this at least on a subconsious level.

My father is 5'7, has a receding hairline, and is White.
Overall he looked to be a 4-5/10 in prime years

My mother is 4'10, is pretty GL, and is Hispanic.
I'd say 7/10 in prime years

I was pretty much fucked from the start

My father is 5'7, has a receding hairline, and is White.
Overall he looked to be a 4-5/10 in prime years

My mother is 4'10, is pretty GL, and is Hispanic.
I'd say 7/10 in prime years

I was pretty much fucked from the start
How tall are you?

How tall are you?
Roughly 5'4 kind of White looking but with ethnic facial features, I'm not too sure if my hairline is going to recede later in life.

I'd rate myself a 3/10 due to a large asymmetrical nose, large lips, and small prey eyes. If it makes it any worse, I wear glasses.

Not even guaranteed, for me this is a huge suifuel
My father was a chad in his 30s and mid 40s, 186 cm and very masculine face
and my mother is a stacy, and in her 50s she looks better then the majority of females (many men still look at her) 173cm
both looked like actors as well
and here I am typing in incels.co, after 3 rejections, 177cm and bullied in elementary school,
and all of my family members have good teeth with a really defined chin, and my chin is recessed with crocked teeth! fucking bullshit

Last edited:
My mother had a rich Swiss guy simp her, but she choose the thugmaxxed autistic Chad instead :feelsseriously:

my dad is tall and has blue eyes with a good jaw and chin, and he's 185cm

my mom a high tier becky at 173cm

i got the worst feature from both of them, im 173 like my mom and i have her brown eyes, and i have my dad's big nose, wich is not notable in him since he has a good jaw and chin, not receded like me
Nothing worse then knowing that if maybe your father, did the sex in a different time, maybe ate better for increased sperm quality or something like that
then you would have been a chad by now

and the worse is that they had me in their late 20s, glad im the only son so i wouldn't get mogged by a younger sibling
I have a younger brother, only 12 and is almost in the same height as me...
he also has a defined chin and a masculine face, what's worse is that I looked good as a child, better then him
and then puberty came and screw me over, I hope for my brother since I still love him that his face won't screw up,
because I can see his face getting worse now and his nose really grew like mine did

Is too difficult to understand? It doesn't matter if your parents are gl or not. You have to win the genetic lottery even if your parents are gl. There are many gl couples who gave birth to incels and vice versa.

Roughly 5'4 kind of White looking but with ethnic facial features, I'm not too sure if my hairline is going to recede later in life.

I'd rate myself a 3/10 due to a large asymmetrical nose, large lips, and small prey eyes. If it makes it any worse, I wear glasses.
Sounds like the face I’m working with. It’s over.

Remember boys inherit much more of their mother's looks than that of their father. So it's because of your father who dated down to becky and your mother who shat in your genes that you are an incel.

Remember boys inherit much more of their mother's looks than that of their father. So it's because of your father who dated down to becky and your mother who shat in your genes that you are an incel.
Makes sense

well my mom is white and was somehow attractive, but she is too short. She's like 4'9'' and all her brothers are manlets (some of then could've been chads if weren't for the height issue)

I still managed to be 5'8'' but makes me wonder if I could be taller if wasn't her genetics pushing me down.

well my mom is white and was somehow attractive, but she is too short. She's like 4'9'' and all her brothers are manlets (some of then could've been chads if weren't for the height issue)

I still managed to be 5'8'' but makes me wonder if I could be taller if wasn't her genetics pushing me down.
Mogs me

Mine should’ve used a condom

5'7", haven't grown in 8 months
It doesn't really work that way, and you still got time. But 5'7'' isn't that bad to be fair, i'm not really self-conscious about my height tbh but I guess anything below that is truly over

It doesn't really work that way, and you still got time. But 5'7'' isn't that bad to be fair, i'm not really self-conscious about my height tbh but I guess anything below that is truly over
5'7 is on the bridge of overness, 5'10 is average. It's my destined height anyways, my dad is 5'10, my mom is exactly 5

I wish my dad married a foid with better eyes

I wish my parents never gave birth to me

Only if he fucked her, I would be blessed genetically
No, you would not be the one recieving the blessing friend, it would some other chad sperm with a different consciousness.

No you shouldn't if you have a beta dad and he marries a stacy and makes you, you would be a cutecel like knajjd

I wish I had a dad

I saw what you look like, you look like a Moroccan.

Yeah my dad mogs my mom,i really think he could've get a better looking foid but at least my mom is white.

Thats Arabic-ish?? Sorry I dunno
Yes, pretty much. Morocco is in North Africa, even though the native population are of Berber origin, there's been a lot of breeding with the Arabic people that conquered the country.

Eh my mom was way more attractive than my dad, my dad betabuxed to produce me. I look like my dad. I have his sunkin in down pointing eyes with dark circles, his recessed jaw, and then my large jew nose from my mothers side. And receding hair. I look much more similar to my dad than mom

Is your mom arabic or do you just look arabic? Also, do you hate your mom?
men feel more secure marrying subhuman foids, because less chance they get cucked. Men subconsiously know foids are extremely hypergamous, even normies know this at least on a subconsious level.
tbh

ur dad should be shot in the head

My dad is 5'10, White, blue eyes, big nose and big forehead (which I inherited), but overall I would give him a 5/10, pretty masculine dude.

He easily could have betabuxxed a good looking white woman, but no, he betabuxxes a fat, short nigroid

EDIT: My parents were also old AF when they had me, so of course I get all the mental problems that come with it. My dad used to be married to a super hot French woman when he was working in Paris, when he was younger. Only if he fucked her, I would be blessed genetically
I don't even look that ugly, my dad liked to play with my hairline, which makes me wish he couldnt afford his own hair trimmers instead of beikg rich and educated, and he also brought me to a "first world country" which likes to suck on straws, eat soft mushy foods, and ofcourse braces.
This led me to develop the wrong swallowing pattern, high hairline at youth, i look at pictures of my dad, and he had a decent hairline. But i dont care, i heightmog him

i got the worst feature from both of them, im 173 like my mom and i have her brown eyes, and i have my dad's big nose, wich is not notable in him since he has a good jaw and chin, not receded like me

You got fucked over by genetic recombination.

Yikes! She's your MOM and a FEMALE. Don't talk about her like this or else I'll report you to the mods mmm k?

You wish your dad could of got a better looking woman.

my parents are literal boomers and I'm born in the 2000s, so go figure why im fucked up
dad is a 4/10 wide nosed 5'4 retard
my mum is a 5/10 5 feet flat foid
it was rigged from the start

Nothing worse then knowing that if maybe your father, did the sex in a different time, maybe ate better for increased sperm quality or something like that
then you would have been a chad by now
life was decided by a few unhealthy meals :lul:

I love my parents but my father is a short ugly mutt and my mother is a short ugly shitskin so I wouldn't have been good looking either way

Same. Both my parents aren't particularly good looking on their own tbh. I have a stacylite sister who inherited basically the best features of the 2 of them which if you take those it ends up being not a bad looking person.

Me on the other hand basically got the worst features between the 2 of them except for hair. I don't think I will ever bald because my hair is so thick. But honestly that means precisely nothing when everything else about me looks wise is so far in the shitter it's not even funny.

i saw a pic of a male model with his parents on looksmax, his parents were both normie looking but he got the best of them, that's what i call wining the genetic lottery.
Yeah my sister basically hit the powerball of the genetic lottery also getting the best of both parents AND being born female. Meanwhile I spent my lifesavings and won $20 on the genetic lottery

Wait whats wrong with braces? Can they fuck up your looks?
No i meant it to be an oxymoron, due to soft moods which require little to no mewing, we don't develop the swallowing pattern we used to have in the hunter era, and it causes crooked teeth, because the tongue muscle excerts 2 punds of force 500-700 to the pallet (roof of the mouth) which would prevent crooked teeth (i.e.. teeth caving in on themselves) just checck waht i've learned tongue posture

also not only does it cause crooked teeth it also causes recessed jaw.