Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish this forum had females so i could meet one through here

Status
Not open for further replies.
imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Post count status maxing is legit. I had females hitting me up on a social anxiety forum before because i had 10k posts ( they didnt know what i looked like). I think it’s the only way for incels to meet girls.

incels meeting girls - lol wut

dude no girl wants lonely virgins like us, unless you can beta bux them or meet the looks threshold.

Jesus fucking christ dude you aspie-mog me, I have no words.

Wish you could fuck off.

And what would they do when they see your face?

You are so aspie what women would wanna meet up with you plus you are ugly jfl

I will give you a lobotomy with a fucking spoon if you post such shit again you cancer cuck

i want the same thing, there are some foids who want to pity fuck/date. here they get instabanned

We, truecels, have no chance of getting laid. Might as well rot in peace and exclude ourselves from roasties.

i want the same thing, there are some foids who want to pity fuck/date. here they get instabanned

Jfl at coping subhumans here, no girl want u unless you are GL mentalcel

Post count status maxing is legit. I had females hitting me up on a social anxiety forum before because i had 10k posts ( they didnt know what i looked like). I think it’s the only way for incels to meet girls.
legit theory tbh, @Kointo would have his own harem

attachment.php

If they really wanted to fuck you they'll direct message you. We gotta keep our pimp hand strong with these hoes.

I wouldn't mind a female perspective on here, but it's just annoying to see a thread get 1,000,000 replies just because a female is the OP.

All rationality out the window because... boobs, basically.
South park s06e10c11 yes ah tah 16x9

I wouldn't mind a female perspective on here, but it's just annoying to see a thread get 1,000,000 replies just because a female is the OP.

All rationality out the window because... boobs, basically.
View attachment 5991

Tbh there should be a sub-forum dedicated to normies and women who want to argue with us, and if any incels want to engage in their arguments or whatever they should go there. They should never be allowed to post here though jfl.

Tbh there should be a sub-forum dedicated to normies and women who want to argue with us, and if any incels want to engage in their arguments or whatever they should go there. They should never be allowed to post here though jfl.
stormfront had a thing like this

Slippery slope. First they have their own subforum and then they start migrating here slowly until we become the minority.

incels meeting girls
It's not unheard of for girls to fuck guys they met on forums.

Slippery slope. First they have their own subforum and then they start migrating here slowly until we become the minority.

View attachment 5994

Big time cope, he paid her to take that picture, just lol if you think a literal subhuman like this is getting laid

Fortunately for you, there are plenty of forums where you can chat with females.
Fortunately for me and other truecels, this forum isn't one of them.

Jesus fucking christ dude you aspie-mog me, I have no words.
It scares me that I under the radar have these thoughts, but I'm just too embarrassed to publicly make a thread.

No, we would end up attracting fakecel's and normies. The site would just become braincels.is.

Ocassionaly roasties come here only to get banned shortly afterwards because we don't like hypocrisy

I was on a forum for incels which had females. It was terrible. The females would always complain about the incels being too negative and having negative opinions about women. You could not express your opinion anymore because it hurt their little feelings and they would complain to the mods. Eventually they took over the site and now you can not say shit. It has become a site for female incels. You wouldn't believe what I was banned for there.

Trust me male incels do not get along with female incels AT ALL. Female incels are usually hardcore feminists and claim that being a woman in our society is hard and that they are opressed.

Half the users are now "ex-incels" and normies. The site was completely destroyed by the bitches.

Oh and I did date one of the femcels one time and HOLY SHIT...She was fucking ugly as fuck!!!

NO WOMEN HERE EVER!!!!

Last edited:
I was on a forum for incels which had females. It was terrible. The females would always complain about the incels being too negative and having negative opinions about women. You could not express your opinion anymore because it hurt their little feelings and they would complain to the mods. Eventually they took over the site and now you can not say shit. It has become a site for female incels. You wouldn't believe what I was banned for there.

Trust me male incels do not get along with female incels AT ALL. Female incels are usually hardcore feminists and claim that being a woman in our society is hard and that they are opressed.

Half the users are now "ex-incels" and normies. The site was completely destroyed by the bitches.

Oh and I did date one of the femcels one time and HOLY SHIT...She was fucking ugly as fuck!!!

NO WOMEN HERE EVER!!!!
This. If we allow women and normies we basically become either /r/ForeverAlone or /r/Braincels, neither of which are good.

View attachment 5994
Lol just be deathnic theory confirmed 100% legit, look at this low T ethnic subhuman slaying a white girl. :lul:

females ruin forums...just ruin them. just like IRL workplace.

No woman that you would meet on this website would fuck you

Uhhh... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.