Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wish we had Noodles in UK instead of Pakistani/Indian women

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Atleast I could try to use JBW

I think JBW works for all ethnic foids, but noodles especially.

JBW works on curries though? You just need to be above average, no matter how little.
Not for muslims
It works on "" Muslims "" too. Just be white and just be black both work.

JBW works on curries though? You just need to be above average, no matter how little.
they all live in one area, my area is 98% white
outside London and Birmingham most areas are 90%+ white

they all live in one area, my area is 98% white
outside London and Birmingham most areas are 90%+ white
I thought you were curry at first. Why do you want a curry chick? They are subhuman. The ones that aren't are mid-tier Beckies compared to their white counterparts.

I thought you were curry at first. Why do you want a curry chick? They are subhuman. The ones that aren't are mid-tier Beckies compared to their white counterparts.
I have lower standards, i dont go for white women because then i will never be rejected

JBW doesn't work if you are autist or mentalcel too.

I have lower standards, i dont go for white women because then i will never be rejected
Yeah, okay, that makes sense. I have never been to the UK, but I know I would be treated as a subhuman over there as well. What else can I expect after not getting interest from anyone in curryland?

OK stop your gook worshipping you're almost as annoying as zesto

why do you like noodlefoids man. they are generally cold as fuck, cliquey and also very lookist. I mean OK to bang with but never to hang with. I want to gouge my eyes out when I have to deal with them moreso than other foids.

OK stop your gook worshipping you're almost as annoying as zesto
I also Like arab and black women
why do you like noodlefoids man. they are generally cold as fuck, cliquey and also very lookist. I mean OK to bang with but never to hang with. I want to gouge my eyes out when I have to deal with them moreso than other foids.
any hole is better then none

Same, but for my country.

You haven't caught up OP the new fad is JBC (Just Be Curry)

I live in rural village up north with no transportation
Over transportcels I got the train to shit hole city anytime I want due to it being literally an hour away. 8 bus bays to St ives, London, Cambridge, Peterborough and forgot the others. Also taxis to any place.