Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill With rise of geek, meme culture, humor/ intellect/ etc. are all nondistinguishers. People form cliques out of lookism now.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
As now the only distinguishizers are things you cannot change about you.
Money, status hold some value but looks are more of the thing that draw people in.
Status is a niche thing and people are well off with money enough for it not to be a commodity.

Welcome back from ban.

Normies and foids are always looking for the next thing what EVERYONE else is doing. Dress sense, hobbies, music/TV/film interests, even gaming is now way too fucking normie.

Dyed hair faggotry used to be minimal years back, now so many degenerates have it, mostly fat ugly bitches. Also so many foids wear "glasses" now, ie. majority of them are wearing fakes because they think it makes them look cute and innocent, you''re still a fucking whore bitch.

Being a geek has never been cool, never will, only if your a foid or a chad.

Normies and foids are always looking for the next thing what EVERYONE else is doing. Dress sense, hobbies, music/TV/film interests, even gaming is now way too fucking normie.

Dyed hair faggotry used to be minimal years back, now so many degenerates have it, mostly fat ugly bitches. Also so many foids wear "glasses" now, ie. majority of them are wearing fakes because they think it makes them look cute and innocent, you''re still a fucking whore bitch.

Being a geek has never been cool, never will, only if your a foid or a chad.
Its cool now since genetic quality is plummetting. My dad told me that nerds outbreed good-looking people because they want everything to be acquiescence their laziness, he's a superstitious heck, but the reality of it is then good-looking people have high standards to the point of them never getting laid and then they have menopause
I would say that being a geek and isolation is never cool, but normies enjoy things that are extremely culture now, or at least used to be, Star Wars was popular throw in the 70s, not so much in the 80s to 90s, but then spring back up in this past decade

Logo trim

It's very true. There are hot nerds and then... ew nerds. In fact, real nerds don't even exist anymore, as that requires noncomformity and actual intelligence.

I love funny guys teehee. It just so happens that my boyfriend is a tall, emotionless Gigachad xD :p

You think girls like the emotionless element?
If you stop "holding frame" or whatever the fuck it is that redpillers say, she'll teleport her uterus to the nearest Chad available that is not you.

You think girls like the emotionless element?
Some do prefer the strong and silent type (at least they say that). Maybe they enjoy vying for Chad's attention?

Some do prefer the strong and silent type (at least they say that). Maybe they enjoy vying for Chad's attention?
So you said women love feeling the seeking of a chad's attention?
This shit is so preponderantly evident everywhere why is it always like trying to crank a rusty gas motor to get the truth? lol
What about men who try for their attention? I remember Henry Cavill caught shit for saying that that was romantic. But it's almost as if any guy who tries to go for a girl now is almost universally unwanted. A girl must approach first.

If you stop "holding frame" or whatever the fuck it is that redpillers say, she'll teleport her uterus to the nearest Chad available that is not you.
Fucking redpillers piss me the fuck off, "just hold frame bro", "don't let another guy bang your match", "Women are attracted to independent and confident men" Fuck redpillers, PUA and dating coaches

Fucking redpillers piss me the fuck off, "just hold frame bro", "don't let another guy bang your match", "Women are attracted to independent and confident men" Fuck redpillers, PUA and dating coaches
do you think they're basically where white subtier bluepiller who is all laidback meets real blackpill issues?

They're probably pushed by the jews for laidback white culture, when in reality the true raw info of it is blackpill