Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Without coping and as objectively as possible: Which features are considered most Masculine in Men? and why?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Like facial structure, eye color, hair color.

To me most masc pheno is the either of these two.

TBH
vllkyt638lrdgk34m.jpg

Of course Chad=Masc by default but dark features look menacing to me while light looks more friendly.

The biggest Blonde Nordic GigaMogger of all time dolph lundgren looked 10 times more dark triad and Masculine when he dyed his hair dark to play the Punisher.

Dolph
dolph-lundgren-punisher-movie-marvel-photo.jpg

Before anyone accuses me of favouritism keep in mind that all these Men Mog me to absolute ashes and back, if Blonde/Light hair is more Masc i would have no problem admitting that because as an Incel i'm already unattractive.

Chin and jaw easily

1. height
2. frame (shoulders, wrists)
3. facial bones (jaw, eyes)
4. body hair/facial hair
5. dark hair color
6. dark eye color

1. height
2. frame (shoulders, wrists)
3. facial bones (jaw, eyes)
4. body hair/facial hair
5. dark hair color
6. dark eye color

IMO hair color/eye color is secondary.

Like yea ok maybe certain things would make Chad look better but it's such a marginal smv difference that it really doesn't matter.

IMO hair color/eye color is secondary.

Like yea ok maybe certain things would make Chad look better but it's such a marginal smv difference that it really doesn't matter.
hair and eye color are just a cherry on the top. a bonus that rises SMV by 0.5 or 1 point. Even then, blonde hair is not attractive on men, though both blue and green eyes are attractive on men or women

Brutal one reply pill

hair and eye color are just a cherry on the top. a bonus that rises SMV by 0.5 or 1 point. Even then, blonde hair is not attractive on men, though both blue and green eyes are attractive on men or women

Even Blonde appeals to some women tbh, but yea it's cherry on top.

What doesn't appeal is the very light blonde hair and eyebrows that you can barely see, that shit just look weird asf.

looksmax.org might give a better answer than incels.co

looksmax.org might give a better answer than incels.co

I have never registered on that site and after lurking for a bit i don't play.

Doesn't seem all that of a Incel site more like Zoomers trolling.

GunZ

arms
ie delts/forearms/bis/tricepmeat
ie gunz

Why did i even make this thread?

What's the point of looking up all these GigaChads who Mog me to Lucifer's den and back, not only is it weird and kinda gay but it's self destructive.

Like i look at that prick Hasan Piker and think to myself 'why couldn't i look like that?' Blackpill is brutalising.

in no particular order ;
supraorbital ridge margin and glabella prominence, height, frame.

. height & body/frame
. jaw/cheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back