Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Without feminism men would never have been AWAKENED to true female nature" True or false?

extremely ugly men already knew the true female nature, even way back then.

Possibly true

True i guess but what good does the true? Ugly men in the past were more happy than us

True for most men. Hell, even after feminism most men seem to be bluepilled cucks.

There still some blackpilled geniuses throughout history though. Such as Telsla and Schopenhauer

Ignorance is a bliss. I take fake happiness over real despair any day of the week. I don't need to be any wiser, I just want to be happy.

False. foidism is just natural progression of gynocentrism. It was going to happen no matter what.

I hate that I won't live to see the day that foids become obselete

Feminism was gonna happen at some point. Though, I'd say that 3rd wave feminism is the reason why the blackpill skyrocketed so hard.
First and second wave feminism weren't that bad for men. I'd say 3rd wave feminism is at fault since it is leaving young boys and men hanging and dehumanizing us.

true in a way ngl

we'd all be betabuxing like idiots and believing women are asexual, fuck that shit

Foids exploited the situation after world wars. Men as a whole were weakened by mass casualties and trauma, but almost nothing happened to females in comparison. So they took the opportunity and snatched as much power as they could. Dont be mistaken, feminism would never be allowed if world wars never happened.