Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Wizardcel shares his story about rejection and only being considered betabuxx material at 30+

ThirdWorldcel

ThirdWorldcel

"I'm hideous...I'm an atrocity!"
-
Probably truecel-tier, he was 32 at 2012, so a teen during the 90s.
Life doesn't get better at 30+, imagine never having one single relationship at at that age
He's also a gymcel and has a six figure income....JFL

tl dr example tbh ngl

Dayum, iam 30+ and i dont even have money JFL.

This is pretty old and has been circulating in incel/incel-ish forums for quite a time now but whenever I read it, it is as brutal as the first time.

Nice guys are the ultimate turn off for women.

suddenly he's seen as boyfriend material

I actually saw this before on a blog, basically being a betabuxx is garbage when you missed out on experiences in your youth.

Just read a bible theory

It seems like he's coping a bit by pretending that it was his choice not to have casual sex. He mentions a lot of rejections in his post.

JFL if someone thinks that being in your 30's and earning a six figure is gonna help him ascend.
There is no ascension after 18. After 18 everything a man does is cope.

Only read a part of it but absolutely brutal ngl

It seems like he's coping a bit by pretending that it was his choice not to have casual sex. He mentions a lot of rejections in his post.
yeah true. He says "my heart didn't allow it"

ROFL gigacoping

didnt read but brutal regardless tbh ngl

If I had to take drugs and alcohol in order to get pussy I still wouldn't do it. A man has to stick to his principles.
I tried going to parties in college and shit, but girls are only there to hook up with Chads

this guy would fit right in at r/mgtow, what a fucking coper calling chads losers and himself "successful" when his life is shit despite moneymaxxing

Good read. Girls are programmed to be that way by media, entertainment... They think they can fuck anything that moves at their prime and settle later. The problem is the guy they want to settle with isn't interested in used hags.

These women find betabuxx if anything, but they earn their own money now, so they stay single most of the time.

Looks like he's larping, but if he's telling the truth, at least he's pretty based ngl.

Absolutely brutal read. He never directly stated it, but he’s trucel and we all know it. Also, he’s giga coping at his oneitis fucking an “unattractive” dude. The dude was a chad and he knows it, but his pride won’t let him admit it. That or he’s just the typical normie who is trash at rating other guys.

Nice guys are the ultimate turn off for women.
The ultimate turn off is when they realize you are not desired by other females. Nice guy and slayer is fine for them.
Two of my best chances of ascending ( at least they felt like chances) were blown up after I confessed I didn’t ever have been in a relationship before.
Over 25 that’s the death sentence and its really difficult to lie about past relationships while talking for hours to a foid.

Read the whole thing. The "husband material" thing hit me hard, because a couple girls have told me that (despite the vast majority calling me ugly). I, like Michael, refuse to be some betabuxx faggot for some diseased, rancid hole who has gone through more guys than the average household room temperature.

That oneitis part
Oie 5uwSX9tulqbX

Screenshot 20200318 221423

this guy would fit right in at r/mgtow, what a fucking coper calling chads losers and himself "successful" when his life is shit despite moneymaxxing
He is objectively more successful than said Chads if they turned out to be losers. Maybe not in all the good places, though.

The ultimate turn off is when they realize you are not desired by other females. Nice guy and slayer is fine for them.
Two of my best chances of ascending ( at least they felt like chances) were blown up after I confessed I didn’t ever have been in a relationship before.
Over 25 that’s the death sentence and its really difficult to lie about past relationships while talking for hours to a foid.
There were studies that found women were more attracted to men with wedding rings on, a few guys tested this by going to bars with the ring on & without other days, the theory matched up.

As for why? Ring signal's value, you have something going for you that resulted in a woman wanting to lock you down.
Foids like to ruin shit & in her own way she's mogging another female.

Is this the power of wizardry?

Nice guy get used as shoulder to cry on while they get wet fantasizing about scumbag cock.
Story of my life.

That’s just how it is, no girls after 18 are virgins, the few that are, are actively seeking attractive mates for casual sex.

There is no socialization without drugs or alcohol; and the inevitable casual sex. It is the norm that people do this and have multiple relationships in their lifetime.

He couldn’t accept this reality, so he isolated himself from society. Now he is incel.

There were studies that found women were more attracted to men with wedding rings on, a few guys tested this by going to bars with the ring on & without other days, the theory matched up.

As for why? Ring signal's value, you have something going for you that resulted in a woman wanting to lock you down.
Foids like to ruin shit & in her own way she's mogging another female.
Brutal. But I witness it constantly how guys with gfs get flirts With other woman :feelsree: .

But that is also why 25 pill is the ultimate blackpill. By this age foids expect or better said demand that you to have had a serious relationship before. My chances would be higher if I had been two times divorced and have 4 illegimate children from 4 different woman than being a guy who just never had the chance to proof he is a good and loyal partner. And dont EVER think that there is ONE woman out There who thinks it’s cute that you have no prior exper or even more extreme that you are a virgin.

Unbelievably brutal read, could have written something similar myself.

Imagine having a oneitis, asking her out and then being rejected by her only to hear her get fucked by another man later on. That shit would completely destroy your sanity. There is no recovering from that.

It's hard to even imagine anything more cruel and more soul crushing.. your oneitis being fucked by another dude next door, I can feel the pain just typing this lol. That has to kill your soul like nothing else. That's essentially your "potential future" being ripped out from deep inside of your heart... your whole world crumbles and turns to ash.

---

This is legit just like when Obito saw Rin get killed and descended into darkness.

He is objectively more successful than said Chads if they turned out to be losers. Maybe not in all the good places, though.
this guy is literally as much of a loser as it gets. chads have a way better life.

Brutal. But I witness it constantly how guys with gfs get flirts With other woman :feelsree: .

But that is also why 25 pill is the ultimate blackpill. By this age foids expect or better said demand that you to have had a serious relationship before. My chances would be higher if I had been two times divorced and have 4 illegimate children from 4 different woman than being a guy who just never had the chance to proof he is a good and loyal partner. And dont EVER think that there is ONE woman out There who thinks it’s cute that you have no prior exper or even more extreme that you are a virgin.

brutal ngl. the worst part is that the whores always get a betabuxx because there are too many desesperate soys

I’m reading now
:feelswhere:
I’m reading now
:feelswhere:

Wow he’s so bluepilled

The Losers he’s talking about:

Work at the carnival
Covered in tattoo’s
Failed drug tests
In a band

=:chad:

Then he hears his oneitus getting fucked
:feelskek:

Surprised he nevER got mad

Last edited:
Honestly, if I were in his situation, I'd rather go the MSTOW way than betabuxx. Better to be incel and to enjoy my money than be a cuck. And yes I know I'm gigacoping.

The after 30 a foid goes down hill in looks is true I was at library the other day and the foid at the counter used to have nice legs now they are just disgusting and she is not fat but Slim but those legs are not what they used to be.

>It didn't even matter if the guy was black

This part made me chuckle,imagine being in such a low social position that even niggers rank higher than you.

Last edited:
Coping boomer. Notice how he labels all the guys who fucked all the stacies were "unattractive and covered in tattoos".

Those were chads moron, most probably this coping boomer is some ugly ass manlet gymcel.

Lmfao.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Probably truecel-tier, he was 32 at 2012, so a teen during the 90s.
Life doesn't get better at 30+, imagine never having one single relationship at at that age
He's also a gymcel and has a six figure income....JFL
View attachment 219464
His potential choices are the most grounded for Westeners in order to have a formal relationship. All of them imply financial commitments that wouldn't end well.

Probably wouldn't help anyway. I'm a curry who took (and takes) plenty of drugs and alcohol and it didn't change anything.

Brutal. Which ones do you take?