Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woke Feminist writer absolutely DESTROYS the BLUEPILL

R

Rassimov

Banned
-
“I am often accused of hating men, I am what might be considered rigorously and aggressively heterosexual so I am drawn to men forcefully and frequently. There have been countless times when I have been positively intoxicated by toxic masculinity. I fell in love with a man whose deep voice and substantial height were complemented by a possessiveness that looked like care and a habit of infidelity that I excused as sexual potency. He made me feel safe not because he was gentle but because I knew he was capable of violence and cruelty that I was confident he would never direct at me.”

"I was naïve to think that he would react with anything but the same cruel impulses and violent fantasies I had seen him direct at others [...] He said how much he’d like to hear the sound of my bones crushed under a subway train. He told me I was decent on the outside, ugly on the inside, but that I’d look beautiful with a bullet in my head."

"[...] in nearly every tirade or message he called me a whore, a word that was more than just disparaging shorthand for my job as a stripper. I had once cut a particularly intense sexual encounter short when he called me his whore during roleplay and then explained the particular poison of the word in a world so hostile to women that it might accurately describe."

"He said he would find me. All 6'3" inches and 220 pounds of him was trying to find all 5'2" and 108 pounds of me. I went halfway through the nightmare of seeking an order of protection only to give up when I didn’t know his address because I only knew his apartment by sight after a year of spending time there. I felt numb to anything but the aftershocks of my own resistance to his lies and was certain he had destroyed anything good left in me."
Screenshot 2020 02 13 Alana Massey  alanakm  Instagram photos and videos

- ALANA MASSEY, All the Lives I Want

Last edited:
IT wants unattractive low-status men to feel bad and guilty about women having submissive/masochistic/rape fantasies ... and then get raped and dominated by attractive high-status Chads.

And those animals were given rights

6’3 and 5’2

He made me feel safe not because he was gentle but because I knew he was capable of violence and cruelty that I was confident he would never direct at me.”
The relationship ended because there was no comfort though. Hypermasculine genetic alpha darktriadmaxxed Chad that also flashes some beta qualities from time to time is what they want.

Most relationships that are all danger, thrill, drama, etc with manipulation and abuse will eventually fail.

The relationship ended because there was no comfort though. Hypermasculine genetic alpha darktriadmaxxed Chad that also flashes some beta qualities from time to time is what they want.

Most relationships that are all danger, thrill, drama, etc with manipulation and abuse will eventually fail.

You're living in an age where men now tremble at the mere possibility of it coming of as creepy or predatory in front of women, while woke feminists allowed themselves to be pillaged by attractive sociopaths and even like it. Different rules apply to different men, we used to call this discrimination.

IT wants unattractive low-status men to feel bad and guilty about women having submissive/masochistic/rape fantasies ... and then get raped and dominated by attractive high-status Chads.
That's why strong women never fuck their feminist allies.

These cunts get treated shit by chads and then they vent all their frustration on low SMV men. Disgusting

These cunts get treated shit by chads and then they vent all their frustration on low SMV men. Disgusting

Because low smv men deserve the punishment for what high smv men did to them, you silly inkel.

I cannot comprehend why would anyone take these holes seriously. They are beyond stupid when it comes to having common sense.
And those animals were given rights

What would ITcels say about this?