Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woke up from a good dream

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
There was this girl that looked like Nami from One Piece and we hadn't seen each other for months. We said "hi" to each other and after an awakward pause we hugged and began kissing. It felt like heaven. I was a Chad in my dream so I was able to experience an idealized version of romance and intimacy that I cannot have in real life.

Then, I woke up. All the emotions gone. As if they were never there to begin with. It will always bug me how intimacy feels like heaven in dreams but such feelings do not exist in real life. In real life, I am practically emotionless or you could say I have a limited set of emotions that are usually anger, hatred, misery, despair, envy. Those beautiful feelings I experience in my sleep, have never been present in my real life.

I guess it's because you can only feel good when you look like a Chad. Only as Chad can you experience a higher quality of emotions. As an incel, you are limitied by your mind to rage, hatred and envy. Being an incel is a prison for your mind.

how frequent are those dreams?

nausea said:
I used to dream such things in the past, not anymore

I did too but they gradually became less frequent.

incelman said:
nausea said:
I used to dream such things in the past, not anymore
I did too but they gradually became less frequent.
so this dream caught you by surprise eh?

nausea said:

I didn't expect it at all.

incelman said:
nausea said:
I didn't expect it at all.
yes , I fear to make such dreams when I go to sleep, the awakening is suifuel full force, my day is ruined to say the least, even 1 week long lasting pain is possible consequence

nausea said:
yes , I fear to make such dreams when I go to sleep, the awakening is suifuel full force, my day is ruined to say the least, even 1 week long lasting pain is possible consequence

It's not sui fuel. I bothers me because I never get such feelings irl. I don't know why not.

incelman said:
nausea said:
It's not sui fuel. I bothers me because I never get such feelings irl. I don't know why not.
you mean you are apathic?

https://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/medications-for-autism

jagged0 said:
Fellow weeaboocel spotted.

I hate Nami tbh but this version of her was not annoying