Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Woke up in the middle of the night with anxiety because had dream of a gf

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I was dreaming that a girl I use to know in middle school was my gf now, she was caressing my shoulders and her fingers were cold, and then all of a sudden I snapped out of the dream with massive anxiety. That’s the first time I’ve ever woke up because of anxiety. Really weird....

None of my gf dreams ever had foreplay like that. It's either one minute we're hanging out and enjoying our company and then it quickly gets to we're taking our clothes off in public at the middle of the night and in the middle of the street or a bench usually and fuck.
Never had caressing.

absolutely brutal

you on any meds?

My anxiety has reached a new high after doing nofap.

Never had a gf dream. Although I have read that people don't remember most of their dreams, so if I did have them, I don't remember (maybe they were nightmares?)

GF dream is brutal.