Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WOKE UP TO THIS SHIT FUCK FOIDS THEY BUG ME EVEN AT HOME

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
An amber alert is a statewide alert when a child gets kidnapped that blares on your phone. It wakes me up and I check it, and of course it’s a foid whos kidnapping some little shit. Fucking “empathetic gender” my ass.

also of course they’re spics. That’s who’s usually doing this shit. Spics or niggers.
40D916FF 6516 41E8 BC34 F7A78985E06F
Foid bug me with their shit even when I LDAR at home

Should have edited last seen because you are near it... dont want you doxed

No this is where she’s last seen

I hate amber alerts so much

you live in texas?
Yeah Austin tbh tbh tbh it’s over this is the worst part of Texas too rather live in spic border towns than this

Ragefuel for sure

You saying that to the guy who has already uploaded multiple voice recordings of himself and personal life details :feelskek:

I feel some people on a subconscious level just want to get caught (or they are just attention whores)

You saying that to the guy who has already uploaded multiple voice recordings of himself and personal life details :feelskek:

I feel some people on a subconscious level just want to get caught (or they are just attention whores)

voice recordings can’t get you doxed.

This shit is too cucked, even for Western Europe lmao

It's over for Kylie

voice recordings can’t get you doxed.

Voice recordings alone, no, but I'm sure he's mentioned where he lives (general area) and the fact that he goes to school

If there was a larper on this site who was vicious enough they could make a reddit thread trying to out an incel in X area that goes to X school and has this voice, more likely than not somebody would recognize him, his voice is distinct

Voice recordings alone, no, but I'm sure he's mentioned where he lives (general area) and the fact that he goes to school

If there was a larper on this site who was vicious enough they could make a reddit thread trying to out an incel in X area that goes to X school and has this voice, more likely than not somebody would recognize him, his voice is distinct
Cope. Nobody would recognize me because it’s still a 1/1000 chance at the lowest level (assuming they somehow know what school I go to), and if they knew even my street specifically or a 100 feet radius of where I live it’d still be 1/100 because I’m in a heavily populated area.

the general area I’ve said has a population of 3-5 million
Also I don’t talk lossus much or even go outside

Go rescue the kid and claim you had to use lethal force on the roastie in the process. You will be a hero.

this shit woke me up too. like what am I supposed to do, hit the streets?

"race: white" jfl

Cope. Nobody would recognize me because it’s still a 1/1000 chance at the lowest level (assuming they somehow know what school I go to), and if they knew even my street specifically or a 100 feet radius of where I live it’d still be 1/100 because I’m in a heavily populated area.

the general area I’ve said has a population of 3-5 million
Also I don’t talk lossus much or even go outside
you are dumb af tbh you have shown way to much.

Go rescue the kid and claim you had to use lethal force on the roastie in the process. You will be a hero.
Based.

An amber alert is a statewide alert when a child gets kidnapped that blares on your phone. It wakes me up and I check it, and of course it’s a foid whos kidnapping some little shit. Fucking “empathetic gender” my ass.

also of course they’re spics. That’s who’s usually doing this shit. Spics or niggers.
View attachment 229757Foid bug me with their shit even when I LDAR at home
Glad I don't have a phone. Is there any way to turn off amber alerts and shit like that?

Glad I don't have a phone. Is there any way to turn off amber alerts and shit like that?
Someone posted a guide which I actually had no idea you could turn them off. It’s really annoying tbh. Especially when you get one about some Tyrone stealing a car like 5 hours away from you

Attachments

• 1577762560784.jpg
    1577762560784.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 10
Foids are niggers tbh