Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wolf Children is a blackpilled animated movie

• Thread starter Deleted member 1042
  • Start date
Deleted member 1042

Deleted member 1042

-

>Women falls in love with supernatural alpha wolf.
>Women gives birth to two children. One boy, one girl.
>The male child is timid and introverted. Growing up he is bullied, life is difficult, he has identity issues. He grows up to be an independent outsider.
>The female child is loud, vibrant, and full of energy. She grows to be more dependent on others, more craving approval and denying her heritage, all for a Chadlite ofc.

tbh I relate to the male child tbh

Recommend you watch it if you don't mind animation. It's not typical anime, so no bullshit tropes. It's just an animated movie with slice of life and some supernatural elements. Anyways, this is an old movie I saw way back, I just recalled it now and it seemed to fall along blackpilled thought.

All women are shit.

That is some good ass animation ngl, might check it later tbh.

I remember now. His sister used to be a better wolf when they were pups, more stronger, but eventually as they get older the brother grows into his strength because supreme male genetics. Also, he's technically NEET, whereas his sister is trying so hard to be normal.