Bandicute
★★★★★
141d 15h 19m
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
110d 23h 28m
My sister is talking to a foid rn in my house rn. The foid is getting married, everyone is making a big deal about it. I said hi to this foid earlier because I had to leave my room to get something. She said hi back but didn't even make eye contact with me.

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
36d 2h 23m
My sister is talking to a foid rn in my house rn. The foid is getting married, everyone is making a big deal about it. I said hi to this foid earlier because I had to leave my room to get something. She said hi back but didn't even make eye contact with me.
Over for you

@Cowcel u gotta help him

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
141d 15h 19m
Breed her (in roblox)

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
110d 23h 28m
Over for you

@Cowcel u gotta help him
People only care about foids. No one gives a single fuck about us, not even being cynical or pessimistic, it's just the truth.
Breed her (in roblox)
She's getting married nigga. Her bf is in the military and stationed in California right now so she's moving there as well.

Idotms

Idotms

U wouldn't get it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
★★★★★
36d 2h 23m
@Cowcel do something
Over for you

@Cowcel u gotta help him
People only care about foids. No one gives a single fuck about us, not even being cynical or pessimistic, it's just the truth.

She's getting married nigga. Her bf is in the military and stationed in California right now so she's moving there as well.
tbh foids get everything

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
110d 23h 28m
schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

★★★★★
81d 19h 33m
TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★★
53d 2h 34m
this is the core of the blackpill. you can only rely on yourself, everyone else is out to destroy you

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
141d 15h 19m
this is the core of the blackpill. you can only rely on yourself, everyone else is out to destroy you

Aedracel

Aedracel

Aedric
-
35d 12h 34m
over

foidologist

foidologist

sewers
40d 22h 9m
I'm dogpilled