Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman accidentally proves the blackpill.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Title topic says it all. This woman accidentally proves the blackpill while trying to lie about the bluepill but fails.

Attachments

• E3567667-A47A-45CE-80A6-CA4740AFF781.png
    E3567667-A47A-45CE-80A6-CA4740AFF781.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 849
I swear, foids trying to lie to us about love and in reality they were just proving that the blackpill is real. Foids NEO.

I swear, foids trying to lie to us about love and in reality they were just proving that the blackpill is real. Foids NEO.
Most women are low iq as hell.

So cuck with big dick could betabuxt that used-up cunt? What an achievement, and I'm happy here to have 11cm dick

that "tiny" dick was probably 6 inches tbh

you're celibate due to your shitty attitudes
if my abusive ex-boyfriend can get laid so can you

that didnt take long to contradict herself LMAO

Women's actions are constantly proving the blackpill but we are delusional muh soggy knees

This proves foids are incapable of rationalizing. Always contradicting themselves just like IT. Literally just admitted she had an abusive boyfriend JFL

For real.
This is honestly making me rage. They simply just virtue signal because they say what we want to hear. Deep down they know about the blackpill but only have a problem when someone’s who’s affected by it (incels) speaks out about it.

This is honestly making me rage. They simply just virtue signal because they say what we want to hear. Deep down they know about the blackpill but only have a problem when someone’s who’s affected by it (incels) speaks out about it.
It really gets to my head too, man. It would make our issues easier to sort out if women would just admit to the blackpill.

It really gets to my head too, man. It would make our issues easier to sort out if women would just admit to the blackpill.
You see them spread the blackpill all the time on twitter. It’s only when they get confronted by a male counterpart that they deny it. If another female said what you’re saying right now, she would have agreed with her

You see them spread the blackpill all the time on twitter. It’s only when they get confronted by a male counterpart that they deny it. If another female said what you’re saying right now, she would have agreed with her
Most women are just snakes and lie.

JFL women are so animalistic and lack any self reflection

They "accidentally" proof the blackpill all the time ngl.

Most women are pathetic.

the lack of self-awareness is unbelieveable.

If it's abusive then its a chad

All "ex-boyfriends" are described as abusive. Just saying.

I hope every a foid that stays with an abusive boyfriend gets beaten to death

This was a huge fail in trying to lie about the fake ass bluepill.

Women do have lower iq on average than men

Most women are low iq as hell.
Dont have to be high iq when your sole purpose in life is to get fucked by chads and shit kids out and have betas provide for them

in reality the man was neither abusive nor had a small dink, and when he broke it off with her she spread falsehoods about him.

Thier existance is prove of Blackpill.