Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Woman are losers. Not a cope.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
I used too have snapchat and would orbit girls this was 3 or so years ago so whatever make fun of me but my god these foids dont do shit all day just get fat and get beta orbiters on their snapchat woman get invited too parties all the time while im expected too rot away even though im a funny and well adjusted person. No
Some stinky foid with a hole gets more praise then jesus ever has and its pathetic. Have any of you even talked to these creatures? Awkward. Lame. No hobbies. Absolute shit tastes in movies and music. Dont know how to hold a conversation. Woman are proof themselves that looks are everything and you dont need a personality yet looksmaxxers talk about what vitamine to injest and bone smashing and mewing and facial surgery or whatever weird shit they are up too
LOOKSMAXXERS ARE FAGGOTS why dont you all go and cocksmash you simping losers borderline faggots
Looksmaxxers and woman can get put on a cross in fallout new vegas

I deserve pussy i dont give a fuck give me me the pussy society
ITS WHY WE BUILT SOCIETY... TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE GETS THEIR FAIR SLICE BUT NO IM ROTTING ON DOT FUCKING CO
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Women are losers in the sense they are weak, inferior and unaccomplished, but they still live a 100 times lives better than us and that's what matters

Women are losers in the sense they are weak, inferior and unaccomplished, but they still live a 100 times lives better than us and that's what matters
Absolute fucking ragefuel

Have any of you even talked to these creatures? Awkward. Lame. No hobbies. Absolute shit tastes in movies and music. Dont know how to hold a conversation. Woman are proof themselves that looks are everything and you dont need a personality

This loser bullshit doesn't apply to women because they are non players. A lot of times they are the prize, that's why giving them rights is a joke. They don't have much to lose as men.

men have been the losers for 100 years now not sure what you’re getting at

Giga based

20200925 224713

men have been the losers for 100 years now not sure what you’re getting at
then you are still bluepilled woman are the most retarded creature besides a person with the downs and we give them the keys to life

Society is meant to protect the "weak" also known as foids.
You were never meant to be protected, there's a reason why "manpower" word exist !
(low quality)Men can be used for war, work, we have no value, even your dog can reproduce while you can't. We are fucking resources

Society is meant to protect the "weak" also known as foids.
You were never meant to be protected, there's a reason why "manpower" word exist !
(low quality)Men can be used for war, work, we have no value, even your dog can reproduce while you can't. We are fucking resources
We need to switch the roles around

This loser bullshit doesn't apply to women because they are non players. A lot of times they are the prize, that's why giving them rights is a joke. They don't have much to lose as men.

Society put women on pedestal because they think they are martyrs, martyrs because of the labor pain, I bet that's why people act so forgiving around them.

woman are the most retarded creature besides a person with the downs and we give them the keys to life

which means men are the losers for giving inferior beings more power

A femoid can literally sit on her ass doing nothing all of her life but she will never be a "loser" because she could always marry a betabuxx (and most times way above her looksmatch).
As a man you are a loser by default.

same can be said for trustfund kids, while my loser parents have given me nothing but despair

A femoid can literally sit on her ass doing nothing all of her life but she will never be a "loser" because she could always marry a betabuxx (and most times way above her looksmatch).
As a man you are a loser by default.

Sad but true. Men are literally showering women with money, not just via betabuxxing, but also through massive tax-funded subsidies.

Attractive women end up being losers in all the areas a male would say makes you a loser because they simply don't have to put effort into anything else. Only unattractive women or women born unusually masculine will work on themselves willingly. Most women would never even get educated or find jobs if it wasn't necessary for them in our current fucked up economy .

Women's cannot be loser's also handsome guys cannot be losers, every Hollywood actor is living hundred times better than the brain and the muscle worker men that make this clown world function.

its over

I agree with every last word. Woman are lame and awkward to be around. Pets make better companions. The only reason most men don't hate foids as much as we do is because they get to fuck them, just goes to show that's all they're good for. Yet society still wants to worship them for being 99% useless jfl.

Last edited:
fpbp

Women generally aren't called losers because either they're not playing or they're playing on such an easy mode it's impossible to lose.

Every time some woke feminist calls one of us a loser they are hypocritically reinforcing toxic masculinity or whatever it's called where men are all forced to compete 24/7. smh

Their holes give them value. If your dick gave you free passes you'd never need to improve either.

I can't remember the last time i used the term 'women'.

It sounds so genteel to me.

According to society, women are the ones who define who are the losers are not.
According to society, women are the ones who define who are the losers are not.
**or not.

Wait, you just said that all that matters is looks, then you hate on looksmaxers for... trying to improve their looks?

Wait, you just said that all that matters is looks, then you hate on looksmaxers for... trying to improve their looks?

evil infiltration ongoing report and move on

Have any of you even talked to these creatures? Awkward. Lame. No hobbies. Absolute shit tastes in movies and music. Dont know how to hold a conversation.

Talking to women is even less interesting than talking to a brick wall.

And they don't have to work a day in their life to live that way. Most men have to work their asses off to have a life that's just barely a fraction as good as most womens' lives, and even that is not guaranteed.

This.

this is up there with a ShadowTheEdgehog post raging, although shadows vocal soliloquy was way more entertaining

Last edited: