Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman fakes abuse, man nearly gets sentenced to 99 years in prison

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★

Fucking women, man. Crazy bitches out there. And just to think, if that photo had not been taken, he would have had his entire life ruined by one dumb whore. and is it me, or is 99 years WAYY too much for a case like that? And with no evidence, OR even properly questioning him before arrest? Fucking whiteknight cucks cops are picking women's sides with absolutely no reason to do so. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

99 years? What the fuck ? Man this is fucking crazy. ER fuel

Its over for society and for men. This is absolute ragefuel.

Bitches gotta be spanked.

Innocent until proven guilty.
Except when a foid says you're guilty. Then you're obviously guilty.

And with no evidence, OR even properly questioning him before arrest?
Men are convicted with no evidence all the time. All it takes is the word of a foid, and if there is no contradictory evidence, the foid is nearly always believed. We're told it's "innocent until proven guilty" but in reality, when it comes to rape accusations they're handled similar to medieval inquisitions. Basically if you're accused of heresy(rape), you're assumed to be a heretic(rapist) unless the contrary can be otherwise proved. It's an incredibly unjust practice.

Beleeb wahman!

Basically if you're accused of heresy(rape), you're assumed to be a heretic(rapist) unless the contrary can be otherwise proved.

believe all women :soy:

This is why I avoid them at all costs now. So they cant bully me or put me behind bars for 99 fucking years

You're a hardcore cuck if you believe that foid doesn't deserve to be tortured before she dies.

She deserves to be stoned

boomer tradcuck judges need to :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back