Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman fantasizes over her boyfriend’s attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 195
  • Start date
Calling the police because you got punched is pathetic faggot behavior. A real man would just punch back. What woman would be attracted to some wimp who can’t defend himself in a fight?
That's battle of the ego can't win a fight against BRAWN when you're BRAIN. Only thing that matters is winning the war not the battle.

He got sucker punched and knocked out. There’s nothing he could do. Also, it’s never a good idea to chimp out over a trivial altercation
He probably had a wimp skull that couldn't take a punch. Wimp skulls are really stupid looking. I've been tempted to punch guys with wimp skulls in the back of the head.

Fighting success is law. Might is right including right to pussy.

This is what women mean by personality.
Just violencemaxx, buddy boyo
full

Ragefuel, suifuel and LDARfuel

Women are fucking animals and moreover their role is to be servile in nature. And like in many species when a new alpha kills the old one and even the females' offspring, what do those females do? They don't mourn the loss of their offspring or previous male(s). No, they go into heat and start fucking the new alpha. Funny how soyciety pushes the idea that human are fundamentally just more intelligent animals (and I am not disputing this fact don't get me wrong) Darwinian evolution etc yet when it comes to using that same logic to explain female nature one is instantly considered a "mithogynitht"

I am referring mainly to mammals of course; many other animals such as arthropod species the female is the bigger and more dominant one but we are mammals not arthropods so that is irrelevant

Its brutal how science neckbeards suddenly deny science when it shows the blackpill.

He probably had a wimp skull that couldn't take a punch. Wimp skulls are really stupid looking. I've been tempted to punch guys with wimp skulls in the back of the head.
Ok tough guy.

Calling the police because you got punched is pathetic faggot behavior.
He got knocked out and the guy didn't fight fair he did a beta fag move and punched him in the back of the head.

She knows why. Everyone who read that thread knows why.

If you get beaten up infront of your woman, she will never desire you again. Women are cold empty heartless creatures.