Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Woman Giggles While Filming Crude Beheading of Young Man in Brazil

Women are degenerates retarded cum dumpsters.

Rename The Lounge to The Gore Network

Reminds me of the two foid backpackers that got beheaded. Good times

Empathetic gender

These are cartels boy, some of the most cruel people in the world.

South American is dangerous AF, it's better to jump off a Cliff than get caught by one of those.

I'm not watching it because timidcel. Can someone tell me if the chick is hot or at least becky tier

1: Anyone know the context behind this?

2: Why do foids enjoy causing other people pain? They should be happy enough with the power they have but they always to tease or attack random people just for the shits and giggles

Reminds me of the two foid backpackers that got beheaded. Good times
I still coom to that, stupid whore went to "explore herself" in a shithole and probably get every hole filled with brown seed then got beheaded and cried for her mum.

JFL foids are like retarded NPC's, probably saw their euro countries being browned and thought they're all friendly.

1: Anyone know the context behind this?

2: Why do foids enjoy causing other people pain? They should be happy enough with the power they have but they always to tease or attack random people just for the shits and giggles

nvm i just read and found out the context

:dafuckfeels: damn that's one of the worse beheadings I've seen. Those are some cold ass holes.

These are cartels boy, some of the most cruel people in the world.

South American is dangerous AF, it's better to jump off a Cliff than get caught by one of those.

Yeah i've also noticed the most intense gore seems to come out of the cartels in Mexico and Brazil etc. Idk i guess that's what happens when you grow up with gangs in a third world shithole