Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman goes over how Chad makes her feel

gylo

gylo

Banned
-
http://www.bellaandthecity.com/the-thing-about-pretty-boys/

This blogger goes on and on about her love/hate relationship with pretty boys (aka Chads with larger than average lips) and her descriptions are textbook blackpills.

..."Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor because I can’t even, sigh. This guy is a single dad, single, an entrepreneur, model and I mean.. look at him, he’s a God"...

[size=xx-large]..."I’m talking about the bad kind of attention where you will be out with your pretty boy and all the women/girls/gays will be struck breathless by your pretty boy and you’ll be annoyed, threatened or both. I have experienced this firsthand and it happened more than once. One example that comes to mind, I was out with a guy at Starbucks on a coffee date. He was British and even looked like Edward from Twilight, I kid you not! I’m telling you, every single girl inside Starbucks kept staring at him while I wanted to hide in a hole and never come out. I’d never experienced this where the guy I was with was a tad bit more attractive than me and I was not having it"...[/size]

..."this guy I was stuck on for 3 years was a man whore like you wouldn’t believe. I thank Lord Jesus I finally got over him because it was torture being into this pretty boy who was just using my heart as a play thing."...

..."In all seriousness though, I think I had my fill of pretty boys. Now I look for a guy who has substance, the kind of person is on the inside matters to me more than if he sends my tongue wagging like a bitch in heat. Been there done that"

From oogling Chad's exclusively, to noting that girls always stare at hot guys, to putting up with a "man whore" for three years just because she found him hot, to admitting she's fucked enough hot guys and is ready to betabux a poor normie.

I've never seen a piece of writing so densely packed with blackpills. It's hilarious that women read and agree with blogs like this and say incels are wrong about what we claim.

"My Mr. Big I was stuck on for 3 years was a man whore like you wouldn’t believe. I thank Lord Jesus I finally got over him because it was torture being into this pretty boy who was just using my heart as a play thing."

TRANSLATION: "I allowed myself to be objectified and defiled for 3 years straight, but now I need a Nice Guy™ to treat me like a princess."

She probably tells everyone looks don't matter and post on the cucktears

ItheIthe said:
"My Mr. Big I was stuck on for 3 years was a man whore like you wouldn’t believe. I thank Lord Jesus I finally got over him because it was torture being into this pretty boy who was just using my heart as a play thing."

TRANSLATION: "I allowed myself to be objectified and defiled for 3 years straight, but now I need a Nice Guy™ to treat me like a princess."

Women r trash

Once a woman fucks Chad she can never look at a sub-8 man the same way. She's permanently fucked

Funny how “Mario” was an incel who got jaw implants iirc.

>They are sort of competition because I’ll need to up my game to keep up. This will most likely mean that I will have to become a gym rat and not eat my sweets like I usually do in order to attract a gem like these guys.

JUST FUCKING LOL HOLY SHIT
MARRIED CUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
IF YOUR WIFE BALLOONS UP IT MEANS SHE FINDS YOU UGLY AND NON-THREATENING
WOMEN CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR TO MATCH UP TO YOUR VALUE AS A MAN

all bloggers should be acid faced asap

Woman goes over how Jack makes her feel: What a fucking ugly weirdo creep, I hope he kills himself *laughs*

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
She probably tells everyone looks don't matter and post on the cucktears

most likely

Mahlo said:
>They are sort of competition because I’ll need to up my game to keep up. This will most likely mean that I will have to become a gym rat and not eat my sweets like I usually do in order to attract a gem like these guys.

JUST FUCKING LOL HOLY SHIT
MARRIED CUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH
IF YOUR WIFE BALLOONS UP IT MEANS SHE FINDS YOU UGLY AND NON-THREATENING
WOMEN CHANGE THEIR BEHAVIOR TO MATCH UP TO YOUR VALUE AS A MAN

this is basic red-pill knowledge from when /r/redpill was good