Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Woman goes to japan, gets ignored by men for months, tries the "be confident" approach and more

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
This article is absolutely gold. So much cope, so much anguish, so many failed bluepilled tactics.

I had something that the competition didn’t: long, naturally curly, blond hair. Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated.

But as I realized a few weeks into my stay in Japan, I was also mysteriously, frustratingly invisible.

Cute baristas at Starbucks wouldn’t look at me, business men on bicycles ran over me and college students hurriedly backed away from me with mumbled apologies whenever I tried to strike up a conversation about the weather or ask for directions. They wouldn’t even give me the time of day. Literally.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Just have a great personality, cool hobbies and interesting things to say!! But in reality if people aren't interested in you, they won't try to get to know you. It's like applying at a place that isn't hiring. They don't even wanna hear it.

“You’ve got to be assertive,” my Japanese girlfriends advised. “Japanese guys are shy so you have to make the first move.” So I smiled invitingly at men in bars and on busses. I asked for help reading restaurant menus and subway signs.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO, JUST SMILE MORE :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

“Do you have any book / drink reccomendatioins?” was my usual line as I stood near them in bookstores or sat next to them on barstools. But the ‘come hither’ stare or conversation starter doesn’t work if the other person refuses to look at you. If they met my gaze at me at all, it was just to shoot me this panicked look, like I’d just asked them to father my unborn children. My boss had been right. It was hard to be a single, western woman in Japan. But why?

Jfl they wouldn't even look at her. Sounds familiar to anyone?

The pervading theory though, among expats and Japanese alike, was that Japanese men were in fact attracted to western women but were just too intimidated to do anything about it. Western women in Asia were like the Jennifer Anistons of the expat world. Strong, independent, assertive and outspoken, they were interesting to admire from afar, but no man would ever dream of striking up a conversation with one. Western women were so different, so foreign, they were virtually un-datable.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: The level of cope. She thinks she's a goddess or a supermodel in the eyes of the men who avoid her like the plague

Strong delusions, I've never heard incels say they're "too good looking for sex/dates" :feelstastyman: She says this as she's living in a country that considers single women older than 26 to be unwanted, spoiled, rotten and useless (google "christmas cake japan")

This is her btw (no doxx, her name is in the article/blog, she even has pics there)

maxresdefault.jpg

Not true for their Y-chromosome-carrying expat buddies though. While the female expats spent Saturday nights alone, crying into their Ramen bowls, their male counterparts drank freely from the dating pool like they owned it. Which in a way, they did.

Lifefuel if that's true :feelsautistic: tho prolly just betabuxxing. There are many more paragraphs of her talking about expats slaying if you're interested, i won't put it all here

I was walking from work one Friday evening when it dawned on me that I’d been in Japan for nine months. I inwardly congratulated myself for having beat the odds. I’d proven my boss wrong. But as I trudged home to face another evening of reruns of The Office and left-over sushi from 7-11, I wondered at what cost. Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone. Perhaps I’d been wrong not to leave when the last shipload of foreign women sailed away to brighter horizons and better dating odds.

Because the truth is that Tokyo’s a tough city to be single … if you’re, you know, a Western woman.

You're not entitled to dating and sex :dab:It's all overrated anyway, right? It's not essential, you can live without it

Last edited:
She probably is not mentioning the ugly guys who looked at her or gave her a chance. Changs wouldn't fuck her but average guys and incels will fuck anything

She probably is not mentioning the ugly guys who looked at her or gave her a chance. Changs wouldn't fuck her but average guys and incels will fuck anything
Yeah I always assumed she was going after the best looking guys (at least initially).

Why the fuck would japanese Chang go after her old ass when he has plenty of small, skinny, young, neotenous japanese girls to choose from

aka 98% of japanese dudes are ugly ricies

She wanted Chang not the average hikikomori japcel.

Why won't Chang fuck me?

JBW is true for ugly balding white guys in Asian countries. Seriously, any non deformed white guy can slay in Asia.

Hahah this could have written by a ricecel who lives in the west, if you swap the words White woman->Asian man.

I dont know about that. Iam a gigaincel and wouldnt fuck her. She looks old.

JBW is true for ugly balding white guys in Asian countries. Seriously, any non deformed white guy can slay in Asia.
I don't rly believe it. Besides I'm 3/10 in the face and mediocre height, i'm more or less deformed

I don't rly believe it. Besides I'm 3/10 in the face and mediocre height, i'm more or less deformed

Thats not deformed. And you might atleast score an average foid in Asian countries. Not saying you should move, but lets stop pretending that all of us are on the same boat.

Not in Korea a lot of rice's are tall and have good fashion

I dont know about that. Iam a gigaincel and wouldnt fuck her. She looks old.
She looks decent and even kind of attractive in her older photos but not the more recent ones. Even now she's not ugly. But I can totally see why Japanese guys won't tap that. She's old (way too old by japanese standards) and prolly isn't small, skinny and young looking
Thats not deformed. And you might atleast score an average foid in Asian countries. Not saying you should move, but lets stop pretending that all of us are on the same boat.
But I don't have the money to move there. It isn't even possible for me rn or in the coming years. Besides just abandoning everything to go to the other side of the world is risky in different ways.

It's obvious she's just a picky cunt. People stereotype Japanese men as perverts who grope women on subways constantly. But at the same time, none of these guys wanted to fuck her? Jfl at westerners and their flip-flopping.

Either way, if a bunch of nonChangs were hitting on her constantly, she'd then write an article about sexual harassment. You can never win with foids. I'd fuck her right now, but I and other ethnicels don't look enough like Samurai Jack for her.

@GoffSystemQB bruv remember that thing about Japan not like outsiders but also filled self hate and introvert culture how ya feel about this post? I don’t think she even tried hitting on them jfl her intentions were not clear

Last edited:
Always these delusions that ugly whitecels could slay anything in asia, which is not true.

But I don't have the money to move there. It isn't even possible for me rn or in the coming years. Besides just abandoning everything to go to the other side of the world is risky in different ways.

Thats fair. Iam not saying you should move. But its like a nice backup plan to have. Heres my backup plan as a curry

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Always these delusions that ugly whitecels could slay anything in asia, which is not true.

I wish. Every couple (AFWM) ive seen in SEA countries are a decent noodle foid and ugly as fuck white guy (like <3/10, fat and bald)

Also, the Foid has Karen vibes, and seems to be a narcissistic as hell.
I wish. Every couple (AFWM) ive seen in SEA countries are a decent noodle foid and ugly as fuck white guy (like <3/10, fat and bald)
Really? What place? Definitly not Japan, Korea or China.

It's obvious she's just a picky cunt. People stereotype Japanese men as perverts who grope women on subways constantly. But at the same time, none of these guys wanted to fuck her? Jfl at westerners and their flip-flopping.
That's not a very good point. Because let's take sluts for instance. Sluts fuck a lot by definition, so if sluts exist then incels don't exist right? In reality sluts are a thing but they don't fuck incels.

Similarly, men could grope women on trains a lot and yet women like her could be left untouched.

Note that I'm not even arguing the groping thing is true, I don't know and I was playing the devil's advocate

Either way, if a bunch of nonChangs were hitting on her constantly, she'd then write an article about sexual harassment. You can never win with foids. I'd fuck her right now, but I and other ethnicels don't look enough like Samurai Jack for her.
You're 100% right

Based Japanese men, rejecting pale roastbeef.

Thats fair. Iam not saying you should move. But its like a nice backup plan to have. Heres my backup plan as a curry

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I see exactly what you mean. If I had the money and I nothing to lose this would definitely be WAYYYY better than being in let's say your situation.

And I hope you're right for my own sake. Maybe once I'm 30+ and I have some money saved up I'll give SEAmaxxing a chance and succeed.

But asians women here (even curries) don't find me attractive at all. I've been brutally rejected. And they've never ever shown any interest in me. So for your theory to be true the ones in Asia would have to have much lower standards i think.
Poor SEA countries like Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, etc.
The Philippines is often said to be the go to for SEAmaxxing, right?

So not receiving any sexual attention is unfemale? straight from the devil's mouth, there's not such thing as Femcels.

But actually surprised she found Japanese guys attractive, ricecel ascension ngl.

The Philippines is often said to be the go to for SEAmaxxing, right?

That too. Any country where fair skin color is worshiped and the country isnt progressive enough that hypergamy is somewhat controlled.

So not receiving any sexual attention is unfemale? straight from the devil's mouth, there's not such thing as Femcels.

But actually surprised she found Japanese guys attractive, ricecel ascension ngl.
I think she meant that failing at attracting the opposite sex makes her feel un[her sex]. Like how you'd say if you aren't getting any women you don't feel like a man

Either way that's brutal too. You've failed your sex/gender
That too. Any country where fair skin color is worshiped and the country isnt progressive enough that hypergamy is somewhat controlled.
It's not even just about color i think, the people in SEA are even shorter than those in China/Korea/Japan. Korea and Japan isn't even that short anymore, that's what I hear a lot these days

:feelshehe::feelswhere: I hope the pale thing is true tho because I'm pale like a scandinavian
aka 98% of japanese dudes are ugly ricies
I think but I'm not sure because she did mention being frustrated by the fact that even random construction workers didn't even bother checking her out.

But maybe she just wanted their attention, not dating/sex from them

Last edited:
He’s gaslighting you. Going to Asia as a white man is just prostitution. He can do it too on account of the fact he’s 6’2 and a double of expats in SEA are nonwhite than white. Nonwhites “JBWmaxx” more than whites because it’s not whiteness at all, it’s just money.

The way she was writing that article I was expecting her to be Stacy tier, and then I saw the image of her :feelshaha:
This is just more proof of the tutorial mode that living in the west deluded her into thinking she was a 9/10 model.
And she would never fuck a ricecel, the only reason she felt unwanted is because of Japanese etiquette, no one is going to catcall her or stare at her in a flirty manner.

JFL she thinks her experience was bad, she wouldn't last 1 day as an incel.

She's talking about Changs not the average jap lol

Dat ol roastie. :feels@Copexodius Maximus: I think japs value youth even more. Even as a native how wrinkly she is, she would have been a "leftover woman" already as well. No offense.

Last edited:
The way she was writing that article I was expecting her to be Stacy tier, and then I saw the image of her :feelshaha:
This is just more proof of the tutorial mode that living in the west deluded her into thinking she was a 9/10 model.
And she would never fuck a ricecel, the only reason she felt unwanted is because of Japanese etiquette, no one is going to catcall her or stare at her in a flirty manner.

JFL she thinks her experience was bad, she wouldn't last 1 day as an incel.
She had a tiny taste of what low tier men go through. And unlike her, low tier men have always had this life. She at least has some good memories and good experiences
Dat ol roastie. :feels@Copexodius Maximus: I think japs value youth even more. Even as a native how wrinkly she is, she would have been a "leftover woman" already as well. No offense.
Yep

Plus it's well known that japan in general loves neoteny
He’s gaslighting you. Going to Asia as a white man is just prostitution. He can do it too on account of the fact he’s 6’2 and a double of expats in SEA are nonwhite than white. Nonwhites “JBWmaxx” more than whites because it’s not whiteness at all, it’s just money.
Makes sense. tx bro :feelsautistic:

She's not ugly so I doubt the japcels weren't interested in her. But modern Japanese men are low T cucks and afraid of foreign roasties laughing at their small dicks. The inferiority complex is real.

Nice cope you have going on there. How about you shove it where the Sun doesn't shine ?
She's not ugly so I doubt the japcels weren't interested in her. But modern Japanese men are low T cucks and afraid of foreign roasties laughing at their small dicks. The inferiority complex is real.
ROFL, why would any Jap guy go after a used-up post-wall Euroroastie who drinks and swears like a sailor, when he can have a local well-mannered and virginal Jap cutie ?

Last edited:
Nice cope you have going on there. How about you shove it where the Sun doesn't shine ?

not cope it is true. Any ugly white will do well in Asia.

Dude, I'm 6/10, not balding, in great gymcelling shape and in a high-paying job. I spend 3+ months per year in Asia for work and holidays.
Never has an average or even ugly Asian foid has been interested in me.

Dude, I'm 6/10, not balding, in great gymcelling shape and in a high-paying job. I spend 3+ months per year in Asia for work and holidays.
Interesting af. What country did you go to?

Are you really 6/10? And how tall are you?

6/10 facewise, I'm 5'10. I usually go to Asia for diving, so Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia mostly.

6/10 facewise, I'm 5'10. I usually go to Asia for diving, so Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia mostly.
Fucking hell it's beyond over for me then. Same height and I'm a 3/10 with looksmaxxing. I don't think I'll even be a 6 with surgeries.

You didn't even get some mild IOI?

Just wait for them to fall on your lap bro.

Fuck off light bluecel faggot.

Just wait for them to fall on your lap bro.
I've been waiting for about 6 years, when does it start working ?
Fucking hell it's beyond over for me then. Same height and I'm a 3/10 with looksmaxxing. I don't think I'll even be a 6 with surgeries.

You didn't even get some mild IOI?
Dude, the IOI is a myth. I tried talking to Asian foids in various social environments, at best they smile and walk away...

I've been waiting for about 6 years, when does it start working ?

Youve probably overestimated your facial looks as most men do . An actual 6/10 white guy whos 5 10 would slay in Asia.

Youve probably overestimated your facial looks as most men do . An actual 6/10 white guy whos 5 10 would slay in Asia.
You're right, however I'm not stupid enough to rely on my own judgment for my looks.
I asked the faggots at looksmaxx and foids on anonymous spaces, I got rated 4.5 at worst and 6.5 at best

You're right, however I'm not stupid enough to rely on my own judgment for my looks.
I asked the faggots at looksmaxx and foids on anonymous spaces, I got rated 4.5 at worst and 6.5 at best

Ok youre prolly a 4.5 PSL then. Youd still get average noodles foids. Are you a giga autist?

I read the article and I don't feel sorry for her. In fact, I'm glad some women are getting a taste of their own medicine. Also, she's only moderately attractive on a good day, fat (by Japanese standards), and older. Women like her are the first to falsely claim that incels only want to date models, but she's seriously think she has a dating advantage over local girls simply for being white and educated. Sometimes I think a lot of the attacks on incels are mostly projection.

and college students hurriedly backed away from me with mumbled apologies whenever I tried to strike up a conversation about the weather or ask for directions.

The first thing this idiot bitch doesn't understand about Japanese culture --- you don't strike up conversations with strangers unless absolutely necessary, and less so if you're a gaijin.

Furthermore, I was bilingual, well-traveled and college-educated.

When will women understand that men don't care how well educated you are

But as I realized a few weeks into my stay in Japan, I was also mysteriously, frustratingly invisible.

Welcome to the world of the under 6' tall male, mediocre looking male.

Strong, independent, assertive and outspoken, they were interesting to admire from afar, but no man would ever dream of striking up a conversation with one. Western women were so different, so foreign, they were virtually un-datable.

No. It's because Japanese guys know how Western women are and do not want to deal with their entitled, melodramatic, ball-busting bullshit

If you’ve ever visited Asia, you’ve likely seen the pale, rail-thin, greasy-haired white boy walking hand-in hand with a perfectly made-up, mini-skirt wearing Asian chick. This would never happen anywhere else in the world. Because everywhere else, Barbie ends up with Ken, not his underemployed, socially-awkward, samurai-sword-collecting neighbor, Kevin. But in Asia, dating rules defy all logic or evolutionary law. In Asia, the nerd is king....................... Even the socially awkward deserved to love and be loved.

Now you realize how much it sucks, doesn't it????

The Japanese men might have been frightened of us but the other expat men just flat-out ignored us.

This is just fucking life fuel

Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted

Every day life for an incel. Once again I post the rhetorical question: It sucks, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Ok youre prolly a 4.5 PSL then. Youd still get average noodles foids. Are you a giga autist?
Alright let's go with 4.5, however I was pre-selected to play in a movie (before puberty !). I'm absolutely not an autist. I have lots of guy friends and acquaintances in Asia.
I actually have a normie - high-tier normie life, except I never even had a glimpse of a romantic relationship. Foids just don't give a flying fuck about me, as if I were invisible or smth

Alright let's go with 4.5, however I was pre-selected to play in a movie (before puberty !). I'm absolutely not an autist. I have lots of guy friends and acquaintances in Asia.
I actually have a normie - high-tier normie life, except I never even had a glimpse of a romantic relationship. Foids just don't give a flying fuck about me, as if I were invisible or smth

Play in a movie? JFL. Mods ban this fakecel :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Play in a movie? JFL. Mods ban this fakecel :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Pre puberty doesn't mean much. You can grow up to be a manlet, a giga baldy, a framecel or an androgynous twink. Plenty of guys were ok pre puberty and then turned out to be lame af later on
I actually have a normie - high-tier normie life, except I never even had a glimpse of a romantic relationship.
So you have a proper social circle? Brutal af if true.
I read the article and I don't feel sorry for her. In fact, I'm glad some women are getting a taste of their own medicine. Also, she's only moderately attractive on a good day, fat (by Japanese standards), and older. Women like her are the first to falsely claim that incels only want to date models, but she's seriously think she has a dating advantage over local girls simply for being white and educated. Sometimes I think a lot of the attacks on incels are mostly projection.

The first thing this idiot bitch doesn't understand about Japanese culture --- you don't strike up conversations with strangers unless absolutely necessary, and less so if you're a gaijin.

When will women understand that men don't care how well educated you are

Welcome to the world of the under 6' tall male, mediocre looking male.

No. It's because Japanese guys know how Western women are and do not want to deal with their entitled, melodramatic, ball-busting bullshit

Now you realize how much it sucks, doesn't it????

This is just fucking life fuel

Every day life for an incel. Once again I post the rhetorical question: It sucks, doesn't it?
Great analysis. I missed the part where she said even the expats didn't want her :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Great analysis. I missed the part where she said even the expats didn't want her :feelshaha:

Thanks!

That was hilarious...you have a place where both the expat guys and the locals are in a sea of feminine and well-mannered Japanese women, but she seriously expects one of them to pay attention to the few white expat women there, who are often overweight, aging, and sometimes tattooed, with nasty attitudes to boot.

Dude that was when I was 8 for crying out loud

I have both friends and "friends", and lots of outings with colleagues. My only problem in life is that no foid "sees me that way".
That's been my experience too tho i've always failed at making real connections and friends (more like colleagues, acquaintances, people who are friendly with me etc)

Even when I meet women who don't seem repulsed or don't seem to think i'm a lame subhuman they still have 0 in pushing things further in any way. It's like dating/sex/love is a feature of life that is disabled for me